vegan trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
so I've got a small pathway I was lining with holly bushes but in one of the spots it refused to grow. I've counted up the row so many times, including that space it made 10, I took one out to make 9, and it still won't grow, but I'm definitely not over the limit. I thought maybe it's a dead spot? so I tried planting a bamboo shoot to see if it would grow, and it did? I haven't tried with any trees yet but I just don't understand why the bush won't grow but the bamboo would?

IMG_2823.JPG

it's the spot next to my character, initially the corner had a shrub in it too, but it was taken out to see if that would maybe allow one to grow, which it didnt

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure.. but I have a very similar bush setup. When I planted last year I thought there was a dead spot but in the end what worked was planting one bush day by day, building one bush at a time.

I know most of the time when you are trying to plant a bush in the middle between other bushes it will almost always wilt.

Happens to mea ALL the time. The bushes next to the wilted one are shading it, so it can't grow. Try regrowing in a different order. ^_^

Back