• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking to commission a talented pixel artist for town path

RainyCat

# 1 Pango fan
Bells
Tasty Cake
Yellow Tulip
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Yellow Candy
Please post examples and prices :3 I have btb and deviantart points if u prefer that. I can also do art in exchange if that's preferred. My da is xxrainsparksxx

I'd like a path that's kind of similar to the one I have right now and has like little stars or sparkles or something on the sides and a color scheme that is pastel and has colors like a shiny Goodra (baby yellow, peach/pink, pastel purple). My town is named stardust after my first shiny Pok?mon, a goodra. Other than that you could do anything lol. I just want something cute/pastel and aesthetic. Also I'd prefer if it looked somewhat like a path, not just solid blocks...I've included of picture of my current paths

IMG_0077.jpg

Thank you <3

Back