White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
529e736f79760755f6fe250d060fb4da.jpg

i've only had her for awhile, but she's leaving. :( a bunch of my dreamies are normal type villagers so i needed to get rid of one and she was the first one who pinged.

she's 100% original if i'm not mistaken! her clothes are original, as well as her catchphrase and her house (i'm not really sure about this one since i rarely went inside, she was always hanging out in the rain).

i'm only accepting 40 tbt for her since she's one of my favorites and original.

BUT if you have any of the following villagers, i might consider a trade:

marshal
flip
ursula

thank you so much! i hope she goes to a good home~

Last edited:
I would absolutely love to take her! I just need to find someone to take Beau. Would you be willing to wait until I have him out, or are you looking for a fast transaction?

I would absolutely love to take her! I just need to find someone to take Beau. Would you be willing to wait until I have him out, or are you looking for a fast transaction?

i'm not in any rush :p take your time, i hope someone takes Beau from you!

Lovely! I've just switched him to a giveaway post, so hopefully he should be out soon. n.n

Lovely! I've just switched him to a giveaway post, so hopefully he should be out soon. n.n

alrighty~ take your time! if we won't be able to do the trade today, there's always tomorrow :p i'll close this thread so she's reserved for you hehe. feel free to vm me for anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back