Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
So I finally settled on a town name, and I called the town Rosewind. For the town I want to go for a pink/green theme, so i'm thinking of using just pears and peaches for my fruit and some durians for good measure. But what PWPs should I use?

Thank you in advance! :)

you could make it like a forrest-ish resort.
with those torch PWP's

or have a hammock in between a large number of shrubs and or trees.

or you could use those flower arch's

or that flower pergola thingy

Flower Arch
Camping cot - dark green! Looks pretty amongst clovers and bushes nearby
Wood bench - white wood so pretty with pink
Windmill
Wisteria Trellis

I've been working on a pink and green town - it was my cycling town but now I'm slowly landscaping it - it's a total WIP
If you ever want to talk pink and green pm or vm me!

I think some stone PWPs would make a nice contrast against all the flowers and greenery as well:
Fountain
Statue fountain
Stone tablet
Stone henge

Other green pwp:
Tulip topiary
Circle topiary
Square topiary
Zen bell

Last edited:
Gemstones. You could keep the emeralds and rubies and place them down in your town (of course, so this doesnt affect your perfect town status place them down afterwards, or in homes) and customise furniture to make them pink and green and with the gemstones too. I like to use the polka dot set for this :)

If you're not concerned about seasons you could have your town be in the spring when the cherry blossom trees are in bloom, that would look really nice with your theme :) Otherwise I agree with all the other suggestions like the flower arch, windmill, wisteria trellis, and maybe the log or wood benches?

A clover garden would be cute. You could put a cute custom sign in the middle of it too.

The striped set looks great refurbished to green. It's more of a pastel green and looks great with the lighter pink furniture. Like the my melody, and twin stars sets, etc.

Back