Hello! This place looks so happy and wonderful

Duns

Mayor of Dunville
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Soooo... where do I start? My name is Duns, Mayor of Dunville (it's original, I know). I'm from Australia. I started up ACNL approx three weeks ago, and am very new. I owned the game for ages, but I was busy playing AC: Happy Home Designer for a long time, before I decided to start this. Also I have played the DSLite version but I didn't find it as captivating, and I suppose that's partly why it took me so long. So far I am loving the game, so much so I made my fiance buy the game and play with me! The only bad part of the game is that I can't use the Home Network because I get no streetpasses where I live. The empty lots make me sad. Oh well.

I have unlocked quite a bit, so far (couple of house upgrades, dream suite) but I can't emote or change my hair, yet. All in good time. Club LOL is currently being built, and highlight of today is that I finally got a slingshot! Yay! However in moving my Cherry Orchard, (my native fruit is cherries) my axe broke. Boo.

My residents are: Carmen, Rocco, Hugh, Bettina, Greta, Coach, Canberra and Purrl. I recently realized Canberra is female and that surprised me. :lemon:

*edit* Forgot about Klaus, sorry Klaus!

I found the forums yesterday and they seem so awesome I made a point to join. I'm excited to be here and make friends. Hello Everyone! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Heya welcome! I also have empty streetpass home display thing, it is kinda sad lol!

i'm pretty new to the forum too. ^^ i liked it so much though, that i told my sister about it almost instantly.

Welcome! I'm currently looking for friends if you want to visit my town sometime. Read my post on the introduction board if interested!

What a nice introduction. Hello Australia- waving hello from America!

I can totally picture that moment when you are eagerly planting trees - and the axe breaks.

It sounds like your town is going great! Keep going!

Back