• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Julian The Smug Unicorn [EDITED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toot

Bells
Feedback
100% (296) +

eB12ERq.png

Julian is in boxes. He is original and he's your's if you have Shep or any wolf (that isn't Freya or Lobo) in boxes.

EDIT:
I can settle for btb now. I was gonna make a new thread, but that would probably be dumb.

I don't know what he goes for so just post offers down below.

Last edited:
I can get Chief in boxes in exchange for Julian. However I'd have to get Julian first as I have 9 villagers now, then I'll TT and get Chief in boxes for you. Is that okay for you?

I can get Chief in boxes in exchange for Julian. However I'd have to get Julian first as I have 9 villagers now, then I'll TT and get Chief in boxes for you. Is that okay for you?

That's a little iffy on my side. Gonna have to pass. Sorry mate.

Last edited:
Hello! How much TBT do you want for him? I can get him as soon as I move in another villager. I don't know where he stands on the Popularity Scale or whatever it's called, but I'm willing to pay up to 50 TBT for him. Sorry that I don't have any of your dreamies! If I find one in my junk town I'll let you know.

I have Skye too. And I have Stitches and some other kind of popular villagers. I have millions of bells. I have a 2nd town so I can use that one to get your desired villager (if I have it) in boxes and let you get it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back