Not open for further replies.

Toot

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (296) +

eB12ERq.png

Julian is in boxes. He is original and he's your's if you have Shep or any wolf (that isn't Freya or Lobo) in boxes.

EDIT:
I can settle for btb now. I was gonna make a new thread, but that would probably be dumb.

I don't know what he goes for so just post offers down below.

Last edited:
I can get Chief in boxes in exchange for Julian. However I'd have to get Julian first as I have 9 villagers now, then I'll TT and get Chief in boxes for you. Is that okay for you?

I can get Chief in boxes in exchange for Julian. However I'd have to get Julian first as I have 9 villagers now, then I'll TT and get Chief in boxes for you. Is that okay for you?

That's a little iffy on my side. Gonna have to pass. Sorry mate.

Last edited:
Hello! How much TBT do you want for him? I can get him as soon as I move in another villager. I don't know where he stands on the Popularity Scale or whatever it's called, but I'm willing to pay up to 50 TBT for him. Sorry that I don't have any of your dreamies! If I find one in my junk town I'll let you know.

I have Skye too. And I have Stitches and some other kind of popular villagers. I have millions of bells. I have a 2nd town so I can use that one to get your desired villager (if I have it) in boxes and let you get it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back