• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Taking all Art Requests!

Emerald

Helping Hand
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hi!
I like to do art, and I realised that it would be an ideal way to get TBT by doing something I love!
So, you can request anything you want, whether it's a portrait of an ACNL villager or a random drawing idea.
Request anything you want. I'm even taking signatures.

Here is some information:
-Once I take your order, I'll get it finished within a maximum of 3-4 days. If you strictly need a deadline, then please specify that in your order.
-When my drawing is done, I'll Private Message you the picture of the finished product, whether you're online or not.
-Just in case you're wondering, I do my work on MS Paint.
-You can order more than one drawing.
-I normally PM you my drawing in a JPG format.
-No refunds. I put all my time and effort into these drawings, and you can't just decline it, unless I mistakenly misinterpreted your order.
-You don't have to suggest Animal Crossing-related drawings. After all, TBTF is not all about AC.

That's all. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hey!

I would love to get my OC drawn from you :)
How much TBT would you want for it and do you maybe have any example of how your art looks? :D

Last edited:
Back