Which of your villagers houses is your favourite?

Marshal and Katt's houses are two of my favourites. I like Marshal's interior because it looks really homely and like it'd be lived in. The sloppy furniture gives off trendy vibes, which is pretty much a lot like Marshal or any smug really because they're hipsters haha. Although Katt's doesn't feel like something anyone would realistically live in because there's no bed or anything like that, I still like that it's sort of a studio kinda thing. I think it suits her well given her personality, and realistically I can imagine her having those hobbies tbh. Those are the only ones I could think of atm, but I do like their exteriors as well as interior. Just anything that lioks homely and has a clear theme is ok with me.

I really like Ruby's house! I was surprised when I went inside because its not like a traditional house setting (with beds and tables and kitchenware, etc), but styled after outer space! I think it gives Ruby's house a lot of personality, and its also really pretty! I tend to send Ruby a lot of space-themed furniture because I like her house so much!

I really like Ruby's house! I was surprised when I went inside because its not like a traditional house setting (with beds and tables and kitchenware, etc), but styled after outer space! I think it gives Ruby's house a lot of personality, and its also really pretty! I tend to send Ruby a lot of space-themed furniture because I like her house so much!

I love the big moon in her house! It's very unique from most houses, I agree

Wendy's house, her exterior is very matching and welcoming, especially for a bright town. Her interior is nice and pretty, just like her colourful appearance. I don't know, but she's not a dreamie of mine, but I admire her house very much.

I love Pompom's house because it's has traditional house furniture in it and it looks like something to live in! Plus the furniture is cute and her exterior looks great.

Back