hime's art shop | tbt + rlc + reqs |

Okay thank you for answering all the questions XD

Really though just tell me an offer or something :'3 I really can't pick and I'll be here all day

I love your FE style though, what would be minimum for it if I were to include a drawing for you? (I don't even know if you like my art though)

honestly, you either have to pick from whats on the front page (you can click the circles for examples u kno) or pick smth recent kfhfkjhfkfh i really cant do you the FE style, honestly. i havent done it in literally a year, and trying to draw lineart on sai is painful for me atm

I understand, that's fine :3 I realize it must be too time consuming.

What is the doodle page exactly?

I am debating a pencil sketch or that.

I understand, that's fine :3 I realize it must be too time consuming.

What is the doodle page exactly?

I am debating a pencil sketch or that.

its basically like a page of doodles?/? like, low quality sketches, whatever comes to mind really

I love your art!

name: SensaiGallade
request or commission: TBT Comission
character name: Aaron
image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
personality/link: Description in the album
style: Colour
total cost: 750 TBT

Thank you for your consideration!

name: Issi
request or commission: TBT Commission
character name: Kitty
image gallery: http://toyhou.se/1209534.kitty
personality/link: In gallery
style: Doodles?
Price: 200 ok?
accepted! c: ill add you to my to do list once you send the tbt c:
I love your art!

name: SensaiGallade
request or commission: TBT Comission
character name: Aaron
image gallery: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
personality/link: Description in the album
style: Colour
total cost: 750 TBT
Thank you for your consideration!
accepted as well!! loving the galaxy theme on this mayor *a* usually i wouldnt accept mayors, but you have a couple of other refs so its all good c: send the payment and ill add you to my to do list as well!

w__watermark_by_hiimeki-dbofx1q.png

pickup for sensaigallade! sorry for the wait ;a;

will be working on issi's commission tomorrow and thennnn will reopen w/ new styles!

Last edited:
Waaaaaaaaa I'm too poor.
I'll be back!!!!

oki!

also i've bumped @vvingblade out of the slots since they havent paid yet andd its been a while haha. u can request if you want rn! added some new stuff but idk if ill stay open

wowee, it's nice to see your progress and development into a style, ev. great job~

Hello! If you don't think you'll have time for my request would you mind refunding my TBT? If you'll have time for it though no need to :3

Hello! If you don't think you'll have time for my request would you mind refunding my TBT? If you'll have time for it though no need to :3

ah i actually planned to do it once i finish today's inktober drawing!! o:

ah i actually planned to do it once i finish today's inktober drawing!! o:
Oh no problem! Looking forward to it ^-^ Thank you!

I was just asking in case you were busy, and didn't really have time for it and it might have been stressing you xD

Oh no problem! Looking forward to it ^-^ Thank you!

I was just asking in case you were busy, and didn't really have time for it and it might have been stressing you xD

done!
untitled_by_hiimeki-dbpunsm.jpg

kitty doodle page, wayy overdue :') hope you like it regardless! also i doodled how i viewed her star wand in there ! : o

done!
untitled_by_hiimeki-dbpunsm.jpg

kitty doodle page, wayy overdue :') hope you like it regardless! also i doodled how i viewed her star wand in there ! : o

Ahh it's super adorable! Thank you so much :D If I ever get enough tbt for a full color drawing I'll be sure to contact you ^-^

Back