hime's art shop | tbt + rlc + reqs |

bump because i had to pay ?13 at the post office to free my boy :'( also bc i wanna queue up some stuff lol

http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

name: Issi
request or commission: Request but I'll pay 200tbt if you choose one
character name: Any of those four characters, you can just check to see if any interest you
image gallery: Um?
personality/link: Says with their descriptions
style: Whatever you want
total cost: Idk? XD I said 200

http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters

name: Issi
request or commission: Request but I'll pay 200tbt if you choose one
character name: Any of those four characters, you can just check to see if any interest you
image gallery: Um?
personality/link: Says with their descriptions
style: Whatever you want
total cost: Idk? XD I said 200
image gallery is usually in referal to a toyhou.se /charahub /sta.sh
kitty is cute though!! though honestly id rather you picked a style than just saying "do anything for 200" :') so if ur interested in commissioning me w/ kitty then post a form w/ them in particular!

image gallery is usually in referal to a toyhou.se /charahub /sta.sh
kitty is cute though!! though honestly id rather you picked a style than just saying "do anything for 200" :') so if ur interested in commissioning me w/ kitty then post a form w/ them in particular!
Ohh okay that makes more sense xD I just got confused

I understand xD Sorry I just got confused like "who would he want to draw? What option do I pick?" And i kept procrastinating ever posting anything here because of it XD I really like your art though ^-^ And I am rich (for now lol most of my tbt will vanish soon) so I guess I can spend a bit more then I usually do!

*Has just looked at options now*

Please help me I can't decide ;-; what styles do you think would be best?

Last edited:
Ohh okay that makes more sense xD I just got confused

I understand xD Sorry I just got confused like "who would he want to draw? What option do I pick?" And i kept procrastinating ever posting anything here because of it XD I really like your art though ^-^ And I am rich (for now lol most of my tbt will vanish soon) so I guess I can spend a bit more then I usually do!

*Has just looked at options now*

Please help me I can't decide ;-; what styles do you think would be best?
no problem! image galleries r just a lot more helpful than just one reference image haha

ya thats okay!!! i made a change to request rules right now so hopefully smth like this wouldnt happen again haha :')

honestly, go for whatever your fave style is! you can also fish smth out of my gallery/insta/etc and throw at me and ask how much that would be ^^

no problem! image galleries r just a lot more helpful than just one reference image haha

ya thats okay!!! i made a change to request rules right now so hopefully smth like this wouldnt happen again haha :')

honestly, go for whatever your fave style is! you can also fish smth out of my gallery/insta/etc and throw at me and ask how much that would be ^^
Yeah it's pretty helpful, when doing art for people sometimes I'm like *I wish I could see the right side of this character* or something like that lol

That's good x''D

I'll look around! :D and I will be back (very soon)

Last edited:
Yeah it's pretty helpful, when doing art for people sometimes I'm like *I wish I could see the right side of this character* or something like that lol

That's good x''D

I'll look around! :D and I will be back (very soon)

ok!! let me know c:

I feel really bad for cluttering up your thread but I still can't find the museum thingy D:

its in the museum, might be a couple of pages in since i havent posted in a few days. you can also click the link in my sig for my art blog, but i post less there

its in the museum, might be a couple of pages in since i havent posted in a few days. you can also click the link in my sig for my art blog, but i post less there

Omg the legit museum thread xD I was looking for a gallery or something titled museum lol sorry

Also I find this one really cute, it's by you right?
http://toyhou.se/himeki/art#3614019

Last edited:
Omg the legit museum thread xD I was looking for a gallery or something titled museum lol sorry

Also I find this one really cute, it's by you right?
http://toyhou.se/himeki/art#3614019

mjhkjshdkahd no omg

also yes that is indeed by me, but thats a full colour copic fullbody, which would be at least 2.25k, since it t akes me a bloody long time and a ton of effort to do a fullbody with accurate anatomy and detailing like that :')

mjhkjshdkahd no omg

also yes that is indeed by me, but thats a full colour copic fullbody, which would be at least 2.25k, since it t akes me a bloody long time and a ton of effort to do a fullbody with accurate anatomy and detailing like that :')

Ok I'm not that rich xD What is something similar but less pricey? :O

Ok I'm not that rich xD What is something similar but less pricey? :O

its the coloured style on my front page fkjhfkjhfkjh

- - - Post Merge - - -

thatttt is FEF portrait style, i could do that given a high enough offer, but honestly it involves doing digital 100% and honestly thats so tedious for me at the moment that you would really have to bribe me kfjhkfjhfkh
issi said:
thattttt i use a base for so i can only do one pose :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

thatttt is FEF portrait style, i could do that given a high enough offer, but honestly it involves doing digital 100% and honestly thats so tedious for me at the moment that you would really have to bribe me kfjhkfjhfkh
issi said:
thattttt i use a base for so i can only do one pose :')

And the thread glitched a ton :(

(If this is too much clutter for your poor shop thread I don't mind VMing you or something)

This one?
http://toyhou.se/himeki/art?page=3#1242326
Or this one
http://toyhou.se/himeki/art?page=3#1234305

its fine fkjhfkfjhfj id rather you just gathered everything up and put it in one post
1st one you linked is the same FEF style lol
2nd one isnt drawn by me, i dont know why its tagged as such :') it was a collab commission from mewmewmewms and ardrey

Okay thank you for answering all the questions XD

Really though just tell me an offer or something :'3 I really can't pick and I'll be here all day

I love your FE style though, what would be minimum for it if I were to include a drawing for you? (I don't even know if you like my art though)

Back