• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist ✨✨✨

limiya

Bells
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hi all! I am currently trying to get the rest of my wishlist items, and I don't mind paying in either TBT or IGB!! I'm thinking 5 to 15 TBT per item works? It's rlly up to y'all in the end, so go ahead and leave your offers below!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/489WxP6FPs

Last edited:
I can get you a crown and maybe the document stack (I'll check my storage) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! I have the document stack

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry for replying so late, but how much would you want for each item?

you can visit me! :3

Alrighty! Are you available right now? I'm free for the next 20 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I ended up being able to get the document stack from someone else, but I would still love the crown!

I'm currently plot resetting so I won't be able to trade in a while. If you're okay with waiting, how does 10 tbt for the crown sound?

I'm fine with waiting! About how long do you think it will be? And 10 TBT sounds good to me!

Hopefully less than an hour. I've put some patterns on the ground so it'll be faster :< (unless fang wants to be mean and keep placing his house in sneaky places). ; o;

Hopefully less than an hour. I've put some patterns on the ground so it'll be faster :< (unless fang wants to be mean and keep placing his house in sneaky places). ; o;

Aaaa okie dokie! Just let me know when you're free again okie? I'll go ahead and add your FC now too <3

Aaaaa 5 TBT for a record player sounds good to me! Would you like to come to my town or me come to yours?
my town please :)
I will vm you when I have the record player, I just have to catalog it real quick!

Back