DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
Out of curiosity, who visits the island with Club Tortimer? I'm using it for the second time now, and I've only ever connected with one other person :(

UPDATE: Finally connected with someone else!

Last edited:
I did once or twice but it kind of makes me nervous. I'm only after exclusive items. Plus, after hearing all those horror stories, kind of puts me off.

I've recently started using CT after exhausting my own island gift shop.

I've had a few jerks but nothing disastrous, I just take sensible precautions.

Depending on the time of day, I'm sometimes on my own but mostly there is at least one other person.

I sometimes go to the international island if an initiative involves catching something which is time sensitive.

I used to use it a lot when the game first came out, because with the excitement of a new AC game everyone who went to the island was really friendly and eager to make ACNL friends. It was a lot more pleasant on the island back then tbh. There wasn't a whole lot of trolls, imo. Now I don't really go all that much, because my current town is pretty new. Also I don't really have the need to go anymore as I have a decent amount of bells, and I can always buy any island exclusive furniture. I can't be bothered with the hassle that comes with it too tbh.

I find if I go to the tortimer island for my country i'm less likely to run into trolls and such, since there's almost never anyone there (if ever) whenever I go. The same can't be said for the international one though.

Last edited:
sometimes, i usually go on pretty late because that's where i find people around my age or older. i've had some great conversations with some in the past and i love going on tours

I used to go a lot, what I learned is that don't go to CT for bugs or fishing, because most of the time you will lose connection, people scare the bugs away also some jerks will just flip the switch.

So now I just go there if I want to play with some one when my friends aren't online.

i do! i've never come across any really troublesome players, just the ones that constantly ask for bells. i used to try to catch bugs while there, but i've since learned that people don't really walk on ct and it's not really their fault.

I've only met two creepy people in all the time I've been to CT, I put off going for the longest time, because it's just a little too awkward for me, but it turned out ok.
For the longest time, whenever I'd go, there would be a hacker there with a bunch of kids begging for stuff. Sometimes, they'd leave for a tour or whatever and I'd take whatever they left, lol.

I do when I need a quick restock of hibiscus, plus I island hopped a lot to get my silver axes. ^_^

I stopped going because ever since the update, whenever I go there people would say hi, wait 30 seconds, then leave since we can go home without talking to Leilani now (or whatever her name is). It's not fun anymore.

Rarely.

I always have terrible experiences at Club Tortimer. I'm actually pretty sure some people just go there to harrass. It's terrible when you just start the game and get Club tortimer and you get harrassed for being a 'noob'. I find nice people there sometimes, yes.But other times, It's scary and rude. Not a fan, sadly :/

Back