• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wondering if I should do Art Requests

Pikuchu

Deer Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hiya! Right now I'm apply for art school, and I need practice in digital art. I also love Animal Crossing and this community so I thought combining the two would be a good idea :)

Here's a sample of some of my art
pink lilies.jpg

What do you guys think? Are there people interested in getting their mayor drawn and/or a favorite villager?
Let me know! :D:D

Attachments

• journey2.jpg
    journey2.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 75
  • lion dance.jpg
    lion dance.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 77
Ooh cool. I went to art school, what are thinking about majoring in? :)
--

I think you'd do well having people request art. I mean, since you do entire BGs and that's always exciting. Unless, you're not going to include that? The last picture is really cool, I like the environments and seeing the character interaction happening.

These are really good! You could probably get lots of requests if you opened a shop. The style is really cute and like Pyoopi said the backgrounds are so nice!

I really like that Style!
If you ever accept to do requests I would love to get my OC / Mayor drawn from you:p

Last edited:
if you do then hmu!!

your art is really good!! i think youd get a really good response if you opened up coms!

Your art is amazing! A lot of people (including myself) would order from you. c:

WOWOWOW! I didn't expect such a good turn out!
It's settled then! I'll make a shop :>

Back