• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you like Epic Rap Battles of History? which ones are your favorites?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
honestly, i can watch these for hours, and the ones that are my favorites i can watch several times in a row.

probably my very favorite episode is Albert Einstein versus Stephen Hawking, begin!:

Only heard very few, and the only one I can remember is Hitlers vs. Stalin or whatever it was. Not a huge fan but some can be fun I guess?

I've watched a few Epic Rap Battles, not necessarily history ones though. My favourite was Ghostbusters vs. Mythbusters for a while there, I would listen to it all the time. I also love the Nerd vs. Geek one that Rhett & Link did, there's some serious burns in that one. I feel like it's probably something I could watch for hours if I started watching them :p

Last edited:
i've watched few of them but my favorite one that i've seen is the stephen hawking vs. albert einstein one too!

some of them do have too many expletives for my tastes, but they are very clever for the most part

The format is strange to me.

I don't know how popular it ever was outside of the USA, but rap battles were a big part of the early days of rap and hip-hop, where MC's would take turns, over three rounds often, trading insults/making boasts in rhyming rap... it was part of the "street/ghetto" culture of early rap, which makes these historical figures and fictional characters engaging in rap battles even more hilarious imo...

I've watched a few of them, but I have to say the funniest one they made was Romney vs. Obama

Back