I accidentally bought a phone...

My mom/family are not the kind of people who will let themselves get sucked into that kind of thing so luckily I'm pretty good at avoiding this too. I always find it funny going to the mall though because there are these booths there that are trying to sell people bathtubs and bathroom renovations??? I find it hard to believe that people can get sucked into stupid things like that, though I think it's understandable for people to be curious about things like phones.

I used to be very socially anxious and awkward and got sucked into a couple things I didn't want once, but ended up taking them back.
I'm much more self-confident now so I don't really have that problem anymore.

how is the new galaxy tho? my bf has the five I busted it legit two years ago and it still works like a dream

what are the features and cam specs?
does the front camera still kinda warp the top of whatever picture youre taking with it?
(if u don't get what I mean by that I can attach a picture of my hand to show what I'm talking ab)

I adore the phone ^_^ I mean, I'm not going to get too technical with my description but I'll try to tell you all I know, or at least which features make me love it:

64 GB internal storage
You can put an SD card up to 2 T additional storage
Rear camera is 12 mp with super fast focus
Selfie camera is 8 mp with a wide angle lens and fast focus
There's an always on display (you can deactivate it)
Gorgeous display and design <3

Not sure what you mean exactly with warping? Do you mean the ones where it "beautifies" your face and slims it down or distorts it? If so, it still has that feature, but you can turn it completely off now, which you couldn't do on the S6 for some dumb reason. If that's not what you mean though, feel free to show me the picture and I can let you know if mine does it or not.

I think it's worth it to upgrade if you have the S6 or older models :) Let me know if you have any questions about it ^_^ I'll be happy to tell you everything, as long as you're not asking about all the technical numbers and specs because I'm not exactly good with those haha :p

Last edited:
I adore the phone ^_^ I mean, I'm not going to get too technical with my description but I'll try to tell you all I know, or at least which features make me love it:

64 GB internal storage
You can put an SD card up to 2 T additional storage
Rear camera is 12 mp with super fast focus
Selfie camera is 8 mp with a wide angle lens and fast focus
There's an always on display (you can deactivate it)
Gorgeous display and design <3

Not sure what you mean exactly with warping? Do you mean the ones where it "beautifies" your face and slims it down or distorts it? If so, it still has that feature, but you can turn it completely off now, which you couldn't do on the S6 for some dumb reason. If that's not what you mean though, feel free to show me the picture and I can let you know if mine does it or not.

I think it's worth it to upgrade if you have the S6 or older models :) Let me know if you have any questions about it ^_^ I'll be happy to tell you everything, as long as you're not asking about all the technical numbers and specs because I'm not exactly good with those haha :p

Once my laptop charges I'll get the pic, not sure how long it'll be though because my cords gimpy.
Basically it just kind of warps the top of whatever "selfie" being taken. Not the beautify part (which I don't even like, my lgg2 I had, that broke had it)

I have a crappy lucid 2 right now (cuz I broke my g2.. with an otterbox on it. lucky huh?) and I don't use any actual smart phone features other than google, because I just use a computer for most stuff, and I don't do social media.

It seems like a lovely phone! I have been eyeballing it lately and I have been contemplating getting one if I keep this job long enough:) but my ds broke and I need a new one so the 2ds xl will be my next purchase !!!!

Oh man, those salespeople remind me of Pokemon NPC trainers; you look at them in the eye and bam, they'll run up to you and talk to you about whatever they want you to buy.

At malls, I will purposely do any of the following:
- walk the other side of aisle upon spotting a kiosk
- stay on the same aisle but pretend to window-shop quickly
- pretend to be on my phone
- put on a mean face so it deters them from talking to me

If any try to engage, I tend to say "No thank you" or "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry" & speed dash. It's even worse when salespeople are right in front of convenient stores or markets or any major store. They wait by the shopping carts or right by the entrance door.

Going out with my boyfriend is sometimes a pain because he's too sweet/polite and feels bad turning down people. I remind him to keep walking and do not engage. He's the type to slow down or stop whenever anyone talks to him. I remember years ago, a homeless man asked for cash and my boyfriend being the kind soul he is gave him some cash. I had no issue with that because giving to others in need is a kind gesture. Then the guy demands for more money and I immediately stepped in to tell him to back off and dragged my boyfriend away. I am very firm if people try to slow me down in public or try to take advantage of others. People got some nerve, lol.

Oh man, those salespeople remind me of Pokemon NPC trainers; you look at them in the eye and bam, they'll run up to you and talk to you about whatever they want you to buy.

At malls, I will purposely do any of the following:
- walk the other side of aisle upon spotting a kiosk
- stay on the same aisle but pretend to window-shop quickly
- pretend to be on my phone
- put on a mean face so it deters them from talking to me

If any try to engage, I tend to say "No thank you" or "I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry" & speed dash. It's even worse when salespeople are right in front of convenient stores or markets or any major store. They wait by the shopping carts or right by the entrance door.

Going out with my boyfriend is sometimes a pain because he's too sweet/polite and feels bad turning down people. I remind him to keep walking and do not engage. He's the type to slow down or stop whenever anyone talks to him. I remember years ago, a homeless man asked for cash and my boyfriend being the kind soul he is gave him some cash. I had no issue with that because giving to others in need is a kind gesture. Then the guy demands for more money and I immediately stepped in to tell him to back off and dragged my boyfriend away. I am very firm if people try to slow me down in public or try to take advantage of others. People got some nerve, lol.

Next time I see a kiosk dude I'll do the same thing I do in Pok?mon: wait for them to turn and BOOK IT.

Back