• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Unfortunate charity case : (

lclcola

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1295-3124-7721
Feedback
100% (112) +
Hey everybody. I have been an avid ACNL player since literally the midnight launch of the game. My 3DS is gone and my years of ACNL work with it : ( I am hoping that any kind soul could help me get my catalog back in order with some of those unobtainable items I can no longer get like the shaved ice lamp and such. I was at BestBuy every single time they had a special DLC event and had literally everything. I don't really have the necessary currency to pay for all this stuff so I would appreciate anybodies help, even if just to pick up and put the stuff back down. I have all the Sanrio sets if that is desirable to anyone.

Thank you so much for any help.

open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so I'm still looking for unorderable/no-longer-obtainable items. Specifically things like the fedora hat, shaved ice lamp, pumpkin pie... I can't remember all of them but that kind of stuff.

Back