January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Hey all, I'm Bioshock/Ellis! I just learned about TBT and it seems really cool and the community feels super nice and welcoming. I've been playing Animal Crossing since ~2005, and I just restarted my town in NL about 2 weeks ago. I really want to get back into the game this summer!

As far as non-AC hobbies, I'm pretty fixed on Overwatch for the PC, and I play other videogames and am on the site Flight Rising. I go biking pretty regularly, and work as a barista ;v;

I'll be going to college as a freshman this year! I'm going into Psychology and am very excited, but nervous as well.
I really like hockey and discovering new music, and I hope my roommate does too!

//sorry for the infodump :0

Welcome!
You seem pretty great, I appreciate all that you shared.

I look forward to seeing you more around the forum ~

Hey welcome! Good luck with school. I just finished my BS in psych from University of Oregon last term. I'd really recommend getting some lab experience as research assistant if where you are attending has such opportunities.

Hey there! Welcome to the forums. I'm new here too. Do you like first person mobas in general? I play Overwatch also, but on PS4. In terms of those kinda games, I also like Battleborn a lot; it's different and a lot longer and intense. (It plays better on console though, I think OW plays better on PC). Also tried Paladins but I couldn't get the hang of the mechanics. I'm not quite competitive enough for it, I think. I don't tend to play competitively. OW is the best for when I just wanna go and not stress out too much.

Do you play any other mobas? I started playing Heroes of the Storm because of the event. I am bad at it.

Also, hey Yuckaiju, I like your town naming convention. I am Duns of Dunville, haha. ;)

Lol thanks! I used to play HoTs but got bored with it one must really play a lot to stay competitive I felt. Or I was just bad. I guess I wasn't feeling super imaginative when I started my game LOL.

I like your username. Bioshock is one of my all-time favorite games. :blush:

Back