• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling I'm A Hoarder

shamisham

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (15) +
I'm finally back into animal crossing and I've realize I have too much stuff!! All the flowers I would prefer to drop off instead of pick up because I am not organized enough to have a specific place in my town for all the flowers I'm selling vs the ones I want to keep. I prefer IGB but I'm not opposed to TBT so make me an offer! :D

http://moridb.com/catalogs/Lt71TmFwPE

How many pink roses and tulips do you have? Also interested in taurus bathtub and cancer table :)

How many blue pansies do you have? And how much would you want for them? :)

can I get the mermaid statue and red pansies? how much would that be?

can I get the mermaid statue and red pansies? how much would that be?

If 30k IGB sounds fair to you, that would work for me! If it doesn't sound fair let me know, I'm terrible with picking out prices!

- - - Post Merge - - -

How many blue pansies do you have? And how much would you want for them? :)

Unfortunately, I think I got the blue pansies that I have mixed up with my purple pansies, so I don't have as many blue as I thought. So I only have 2 blue, but I have 7 purple pansies.

Unfortunately, I think I got the blue pansies that I have mixed up with my purple pansies, so I don't have as many blue as I thought. So I only have 2 blue, but I have 7 purple pansies.

could I have all 9? :)

Last edited:
If 30k IGB sounds fair to you, that would work for me! If it doesn't sound fair let me know, I'm terrible with picking out prices!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's perfect actually! how many red pansies will I be getting?

How many blue roses and pink carnations do you have? c:
and how much for all of them as well?

Last edited:
Is 20 red pansies good for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does 50k IGB sound fair? If not please let me know and I'll work out another offer!

That's a really good price are you sure you don't want more! I will add you and open my gates :)

Is 20 red pansies good for you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does 50k IGB sound fair? If not please let me know and I'll work out another offer!

yup! Let me just boot up my game, add your fc and open my gates :) my town is elysium!

How many blue roses and pink carnations do you have? c:
and how much for all of them as well?

I have 7 blue roses and 9 pink carnations! Does 50k IGB sound fair to you? If not let me know and we can work out a different offer!

Can I get mermaid statue and super toilet for 20k igb?

may i have the aries rocking chair and gemini closet~? what payment would you like?

Back