• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you cook?

Can you cook

• Yes

Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 66 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Do hot pockets count?

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters
I can cook, but I have a hard time getting every part of a meal done at the same time, especially since I only have one small oven., and I'm not the most creative cook. I tend to stick to basic but flavorful meals. One of my favorite things to cook is chicken breast coated in Italian bread crumbs, topped with melted mozzarella and home made tomato sauce :3 I made that last night, actually.

The most advanced thing I've cooked so far is vegetable soup, but I think I could cook more given the instructions and the opportunity.

I cook all the time. Sometimes, I whip up a good meal for the family. Recently, I've cooked rice with chicken served in mushroom sauce.

Last edited:
Um, kinda? I mean, I won't starve if you lock me in a kitchen with nothing but raw ingredients, haha.
Although I mostly just roast or steam vegetables by default, which is somewhat lazy, I guess.

Last edited:
I said kinda. I suppose I could cook if I needed to, but I don't do it often as it's not super enjoyable for me. It's something I'm trying to more though in order to eat healthier.

Yeah, I'd say I'm a decent cook. I wouldn't say I'm fantastic or anything but I can do fine with almost anything that doesn't take over a hour to make. I'm not a patient enough person to cook for that long, lol.

I'm of the belief that if you can read, you can cook. It takes practice and experience to really be good at it, but it bugs me when people insist they can't cook. You've just gotta read and follow a recipe.

I can make things in the microwave like mug cakes & that's about it.

As long as there's a recipe then yes. My 2 favorite things to make would probably be chocolate mousse and mizithra pasta.

Just... don't expect me to make good pancakes. They'll taste fine, but they'll look like a mess seriously how do you flip a pancake pls help me

I love cooking. It's fun to try new things every now and then and challenging myself. It's also very satisfying to make something that others compliment you on but that goes for anything doesn't it?

Im a real ammateur at cooking.
The only things I know how to cook at the moment is eggs and bacon. Lol.

I would seize the opportunity for a cooking class in my high school, but there isn't one ;-;

I can cook. Albeit there are things I still need to learn to cook of course, but I think I'm a decent cook.

Back