• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you cook?

Can you cook

• Yes

Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 66 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Do hot pockets count?

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters
I can make a nice breakfast and a few pasta based dishes like Lasagna, Spaghetti and my special Mac and Cheese with chicken, vegetables and oregano. I can also make pancakes, waffles and I have a tendency to experiment with soup recipes..
other than those simple things..nah, I can't cook for ****

It depends. I can cook some things like frozen chicken, but I can't make my own dishes.

lol no. I took home economics last year and the only thing I can make by myself is scrambled eggs, which don't even LOOK scrambled. and my mom always complains about the smell. smh

I'm a decent cook. I'd give myself a B- minus I guess. I can cook well enough to take care of myself if I need to and not live on microwaved food.

I mean, I guess I can cook some things, but by no means am I an expert
Sure do love making quesadillas and fettuccine alfredo though, taste good enough to keep me cooking, so I guess that's a good thing

If it's not microwavable then don't ask me to make it..
I'm so awful at cooking smh even with a thousand recipes and following everything to the exact detail I still mess something up every time

Last edited:
Um, barely. I know how to cook really basic things, like eggs and rice lol! I don't really do the cooking in the house, so I don't know how to make meals (besides for breakfast).

i can cook up some spicy mixtapes for a jammin' party.

also i didn't pay attention and my microwave macaroni literally overflowed 2 nights ago.

I've found myself to be generally competent when it comes to baking and cooking, and have tended to receive compliments when other people have tried the foods I've made. That said, I haven't really tested myself with particularly complex and challenging recipes so far. I'd probably classify myself under the "Kinda" option on the poll because while I've done all right so far, I don't know for sure yet how well I'll do with harder things.

the instructions have to be extremely thorough and specific. if anything is left up to my judgement I 100% will mess it up somehow.

I feel like I'm pretty good at cooking. I cook all the time, all sorts of recipes. I don't really have a favorite thing to cook. I actually prefer to try cooking new things. I do repeat recipes, but not that often.

I'm less good at desserts. I don't know why but they seem more of an art to me. Like putting icing on cakes... I don't know why I struggle, but I do.

i think i kinda can cook. taste of food i cooked is good for me but i don't know about other people think about my food.
i don't usually use many seasonings maybe just little bit salt, i like the taste that come out from the ingredients i use :D things i ever cook is just simple things like fried rice, scrambled egg, etc but even though i cook a simple meal i usually use many ingredients on it so i need to chop many things! even for scrambled egg it took me 40minute to prepared the ingredients is it just me that learn cooking from cooking mama games

I have to cook my own food. I have a few health issues and need to be careful of what I eat. This also makes me unable to eat meat more than once a month without feeling sickly for a few days, making friends think I'm vegetarian because they don't see me eat meat. But it's okay. My day of meat this month is tomorrow. Thanksgiving~

Back