• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Can you cook?

Can you cook

• Yes

Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 66 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Do hot pockets count?

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Well, can you?
And
Are you any good at it?

What's your favorite thing to cook?

Last edited:
I'm a real amateur when it comes to cooking. I'm decent at baking and making simple things like boiled eggs, fried eggs, rice, pancake,s and frying meat. But when it comes to making cousine dishes at a restaurant then I'm no good at all. I'm still happy that I can make simple dishes though. I'm good at making breakfast dishes, let's just put it at that :)

I'm learning how to cook right now since I never bothered to learn when I was still in high school (I was able to cook then, but I couldn't make anything from scratch). My mom's been teaching me recipes and my dad's been teaching me technique and stuff (like how to properly hold the knife). So far all I can make is Okonomiyaki, Japanese macaroni salad, and Tamagoyaki.

Hell yeah. While in college all my friends would beg me to bring them a portion of my dinner. Like even when the RAs came back for room checks, they were like "it smells so damn good".

Whaddya want me to cook? I can do it. (Just no turkey for Thanksgiving because those make me nervous)(dad's and uncles can do that)

a person without a sense of smell would love my cooking

because they wouldn't be able to taste it

Kind of. I am slightly impatient so I tend to combine steps, especially with baking, that end up disastrous sometimes.

Kinda, but I'm kind of lazy and don't really enjoy it. It depends on my mood.
I'm good at making breads and pastries but not pies or pancakes...probably because I dislike pies and pancakes.
Cookies, cakes...but I suck with the finition.
I'm also good with soups, nems, and stuff like that.
Nothing fancy or original.

I'm pretty decent at cooking, I'm not like amazing by any means and still screw up now and then. Some of my fave dishes to make are Honey Walnut Shrimp, Falafel, and Biscuits and Gravy.

Hell yeah.
Whaddya want me to cook? I can do it.

this is exactly what i was going to post.

my favorite things to cook are home-made leek and potato soup, caul, homemade gulasch, and chili.
the more stuff there is to slice and chop and the more spices there are to add, the more relaxing it is.
my very very favorite things to cook are Cajun dishes, especially red beans and rice (with ham hocks, hungarian paprika sausage, and andouille sausage), and shrimp creole!

this is exactly what i was going to post.

my favorite things to cook are home-made leek and potato soup, caul, homemade gulasch, and chili.
the more stuff there is to slice and chop and the more spices there are to add, the more relaxing it is.
my very very favorite things to cook are Cajun dishes, especially red beans and rice (with ham hocks, hungarian paprika sausage, and andouille sausage), and shrimp creole!

That's why you're the #1 Waifu.

I love cooking, it's very exciting and great form of expression.
In my opinion, cooking is 50% spices and seasoning, so I love mixing flavors and creating dishes with them.

Lately I've been lazy, but I've been cooking since I was really young.

Hell YES! I actually cook everything at Christmas and Thanksgiving. ^__^

My favorite thing would be anything I get to grill! Everything about the grill just reminds of fun Summer Times with friends and family. ♡

I can cook a little bit, but I've never tried anything too complex.

Unless bread pudding is complex, then I'm like Morimoto.

Somewhat I guess, I don't think it's overly fun though so I mostly do simpler stuff if I have to.

I try as hard as I can and sometimes it works but a lot of the time I end up burning something or it tastes like crap ahahaha

I'm pretty good at it as long as I follow the recipe

Yes I can cook. I had to learn when I moved in with my husband.

My favorite dish is my quick and easy lemon pepper chicken breasts with rice.

90% of the time I don't really have the energy to cook so I just chuck something frozen into the oven, and when I can be bothered cooking I'm not too bad at it. I've been meaning to get some more cookbooks bc I'm always making the same stuff

I cook, I like it! I'm not the best, but that doesn't matter to me!

Back