Votes: 48 32.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 66 44.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Do hot pockets count?

Votes: 21 14.0%

• Total voters
I can cook basic things and I think I do a pretty decent job if I'm given a recipe with specific instructions to follow. I've been trying to cook more but my dorm doesn't have a common kitchen or anything and when I do come home on the weekends I usually just cook something simple

My favorite thing to cook (well, bake) is stromboli because I googled how to braid the dough and since doing that, it looks SUPER fancy, so I like showing off with it even though it took almost no effort. It's actually easier for me to braid it than flip it. :cool: For those who don't know what that is, it's basically just pizza inside its own bread.

I usually cook alfredo, spaghetti with cheese-stuffed meatballs, lasagna or pastitsa (not sure if I spelled that right?), etc. but I like baking cookies and breads, too. Sometimes I'll make a cheesecake if I'm bored.

I'm moving into a new house soon so I'll have my own kitchen to do that kinda stuff in. And people won't mysteriously make my spices disappear. It'll be great. I won't have to buy vanilla every month. :mad:

I'd say I'm OK. I used to cook quite a few elaborate meals and they always turned out well. I just don't cook anything from scratch anymore, I just don't have the time or money to buy the fresh ingredients and cook a meal, I'm also very impatient when it comes to making food, which isn't great.

kind of in the progres of learning? (at a veerry slow rate)
I know like. 3ish recipes s:

I do cook, in fact recently I've been into cooking a vegan pasta dish for the past few evenings. It's quick and simple and tastes stunning. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to cook for hours, as much as I'd like to.

I don't know how to cook, the only thing I can make is French toast and crepes

I can, but I only do if I need to. My girlfriend always likes to cook/experiment and she makes the best dishes so I give her the floor (or kitchen) every time.

XD yeah, since I?m a stay at home mom. I like to be those type of women
who stay home to cook, clean and watch the kids c: It?s fun in my opinion.
My favorite meal to make is fettuccine alfredo (with shrimp for the husband).
And I also like making teriyaki chicken with rice and steamed veggies.​

i can pretty good, i just haven't been able to because of my living situation but i enjoy it and find it fun

Yep.

All of my family has a thing for cooking, except for my uncle who is vegan and it eats frozen goods/takeaways rather than actual meals which give him all the essential things that he needs to be healthy but he ignores me when I explain this to him.

Back