• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Steven Universe 2 Voting Thread

f11

crys(tal)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Black Feather
White Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Pokéball
Use this thread to place all votes each day for which player deserves to be lynched. Each cycle will end at 9 PM PST. At the end of each cycle, someone's getting shattered ;)

Not voting two days in a row typically leads to mod kills, but is ultimately at the digression of the hosts

This game uses plurality lynch. Whoever has the most votes by the end of the day will be lynched. In case of a tie, the first person to reach the number of votes will be lynched. Voting will end at 9PM PST and an hour later, the night post will be posted in the main thread. You must vote in the voting thread like this.

##VOTE: Username

okay, y'all.... i wish i didn't have to leave two hours before voting ends, but anyway

i'm sticking with my vote for kirby - after that updated reads post, i don't think he's jester. if he were trying to get lynched, he wouldn't have replied at all imo

i'm not comfortable hopping on the karen or ayaya train just yet, but i am definitely moving ayaya from my town leans to my slight scum leans (which i would love to elaborate on, but i don't have time - i'll come back and do this later tonight)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** i posted in this in the wrong thread my bad
also

##VOTE Kirby

Approxiamtely two hours left to see who will be shattered.

No Lynch (2): Sensaigallade, Uttumori

Kirbystarship {6:15}(4): Zendal, xCleb, Toadsworthy, Brijade07

Kermittea {7:01}(4): Byngo, Mogyay, Curry, Dolby

Mogyay (1): Kermittea

Qwerty111 (1): Kirbystarship

With 4 votes, kirbystarship is set to be lynched

Last edited:
Back