• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying WETSUIT

You don't need a wetsuit for PWP, just wander around with your pocket full of flowers not paying attention to the villagers.

If you still want a wetsuit, I have an orange one.

it sometimes works for me most of the time, but try and not carry anything that the villagers would like to buy off you or trade. and if some of them arent updated to any nickname one of them gave you, talk to them before hand otherwise they would ask that as well. and if you are trying to get pwp bridges, you can only get pwp bridges if you have less than three, otherwise they wont recommened any. hope that helps and if you still need wetsuit i have one spare.

You need to have a good relationship with your villagers first, (you are usually talking to them often etc..),
then they will naturally want to talk to you. I got all PWPs that way, often when I was just doing paths. They tend to run after you if they don't see you for a little while.

You can also just stay on the beach or anywhere outside that the villagers won't see you. Fill your pockets with 100 bell coins or flowers. Might not work after a few tries but still does

Back