• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pink's Buying Thread *UPDATE 7/5 BUYING FOSSILS!*

I can get you the Pear Wardrobe for 1TBT if that's okay?

I have:
Backyard pool
Koeshi doll
Tree standee
For 4 tbt?

I can get you the heavy tome, pear wardrobe and kicks mat c: for 8 tbt?

hi so the wishst items i said I can get you, do you still need them? cause it looks like the wishlist has changed and i wanna make sure that i can still buy the things for you~

hi so the wishst items i said I can get you, do you still need them? cause it looks like the wishlist has changed and i wanna make sure that i can still buy the things for you~

Yes I still need them, I just removed them so I wouldn't be offered them again ^^

oh good idea, thanks. i order half today and ordr the other half tomorrow so they all be done by 5pm UK time~

I have half your stuff at the moment, just ordered the others, it should come around 5pm in my UK timezone, let me know if you want to get half your stuff now~

I have half your stuff at the moment, just ordered the others, it should come around 5pm in my UK timezone, let me know if you want to get half your stuff now~

I'm good with waiting til its all done c: easier for me pay at once.

Hi i have all your stuff now, let me know when you want to pick it up~

awesome~ my gate is opened now

apologies for that, i wasnt sure if i added you or not, opened now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for doing business with you, sorry to quickly end it like that X<

Back