• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[closed] give me things to draw

InfinityFlames

rainbowcherry is a slug.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Candy
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
i'm kinda bored at the moment, so if you leave me your mayor or character to draw, i'll whip something up free of charge ;)
i might not get around to everyonee in the short time i have right now, so here's an apology in advance if i don't get around to you~

IMG_5795.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
whoops i was planning to sketch these all really quick, but my friend decided to surprise me by taking me out to dinner haha
will be sketching a couple of these quickly and then closing this thread sorryyy

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

The attachment is invalid. I can't see it. :/

whoops i was planning to sketch these all really quick, but my friend decided to surprise me by taking me out to dinner haha
will be sketching a couple of these quickly and then closing this thread sorryyy

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, I recommend using Imgur instead of the TBT uploader, because otherwise the pictures will be way more low quality

Maybe her? Your art style is super cute! c:

Back