• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mint
The title says it all except that I don't care what you ask me. It can be personal, nonpersonal, or just a random question that you know good and well I don't know the answer to but you asked anyway.

So with that said have fun and ask away.

UPDATE: Due to an outbreak of very similar questions I've received recently, that has caused Godzilla to go on a rampage attacking Tokyo City as well as this thread I'd like to add one rule.

If you ask me a question, please keep in mind that the title says I WILL answer ANYTHING truthfully. If you're going to get mad about my answers, don't. I'm just simply doing what I said I would. If you don't want to know then don't ask. Thank you.

Last edited:
What is your favorite kind of music?

What is your favorite kind of music?

I don't have a particular kind of music I like per se, but there is music I listen to. This may sound weird, but I like music that is catchy, gets stuck in my head, and not fast-paced, but not slow either, all at the same time. So I can't say I have a favorite kind.

Favorite holiday?

Favorite holiday?

I like Thanksgiving a lot. My family makes great food (except for turkey...it's too dry how they make it). I also like Halloween since it's three days after my birthday, but it's not my favorite.

Last edited:
Yeah, dry turkey sucks! Anyway, what's your favorite drink?

Last edited:
Yeah, dry turkey sucks! Anyway, what's your favorite drink?

It's hard to swallow when it's dry. And my favorite drink is.......I'd like to say sweet tea or Pepsi, but I think Kool-Aid takes the cake.

have you ever eaten a booger? *slams fist on table* the people deserve to know

have you ever eaten a booger? *slams fist on table* the people deserve to know

XD The last time I ate a booger was two years ago when I was seventeen, and it was because I lost a bet with my best friend.

Favorite show?

Story behind your username?

I figured I'd get that question eventually.

I can't take credit for it. All credit goes to Game Grumps, so I guess it's kinda hypocritical for me to call you a conformist in that one "Troll the person above you..." thread since technically that makes me a conformist as well.

https://youtu.be/HjShcaf9jOY Here's the link to the video I got it from.

https://youtu.be/HjShcaf9jOY

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite villager?

Male: Lopez
Female: Mint

Favorite food?

Bump. I kinda feel bad for doing this. I feel like bumping my thread makes me seem desperate for attention, when that's not the case.

Back