Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Nah, no worries.:p

What are your favorite kind of movies?

Nah, no worries.:p

What are your favorite kind of movies?

I like comedies. And I like Horror movies as well. Action, adventure, and such movies I only like if it looks interesting. I'm a fan of both Marvel and DC movies, and I can't say I favor one over the other. Though I'm really looking forward to Cyborg in 2020.

I also like movies from Toho. The Godzilla movies are great. Especially the classics. Godzilla (2014) however was like the equivalent to what David Cage says about video games.

"Game overs are a failure of the game design."

Thankfully Toho made up for it with Shin Godzilla (or Godzilla Resurgence).

Last edited:
Bump. I've waited long enough to bump I think. I know the rules on bumping are different on PokeCommunity.

If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?

Japan. If I lived in Japan I would get a majority of the stuff I get aboard the hype for early. Such as the Sun/Moon anime. Or coming soon Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 movie, which'll start the beginning of a Diamond is Unbreakable movie trilogy.

How exactly do you deep throat a pineapple?

Have you ever seen Jurassic Park? Do you know that part where Ian Malcolm says "Life finds a way"? It's kinda like that. It may not seem possible, but you can find a way. Anything is possible if you try hard enough.

Have you ever seen Jurassic Park? Do you know that part where Ian Malcolm says "Life finds a way"? It's kinda like that. It may not seem possible, but you can find a way. Anything is possible if you try hard enough.

Wow, that's the most beautiful saying I've heard all day.

So later tonight before I go to bed, if I believe hard enough I can successfully deep throat Spongebob's house?

So later tonight before I go to bed, if I believe hard enough I can successfully deep throat Spongebob's house?

Well, SpongeBob's house is just a regular-sized pineapple, so I'm sure you can. I don't recommend it though.

Here's a nice visual for you:

attachment.php

Back