• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Be honest!

How smelly are your farts?

It depends on what I've eaten recently. I can't eat Mexican food. That's a huge stink factor. And don't even get me started on Waffle House. I swear you don't know smelly until three hours following a trip to Waffle House.

yo gurl out on vacation and a girl thiccer ✔✔✔ than mr krabs is frying an egg on the 9th tuesday of feburary while yodelling never gonna give you up in a golden bathtub. it's a full moon and your toes have an infection, wyd fam????

yo gurl out on vacation and a girl thiccer ✔✔✔ than mr krabs is frying an egg on the 9th tuesday of feburary while yodelling never gonna give you up in a golden bathtub. it's a full moon and your toes have an infection, wyd fam????

I'm going to have to break that down to answer it.

"Yo gurl out on vacation" - Yes. That is true. She's out camping for a week.
"and a girl thiccer than Mr. Krabs" - I'm saying right now, I am not and will never be a cheater. I don't care how thicc she is.
"is frying an egg on the 9th Tuesday of February" - I didn't know February had nine Tuesdays, but I've been wrong before.
"while yodeling never gonna give you up" - Pretty impressive she's able to yodel "Never Gonna Give You Up".
"in a golden bathtub. it's a full moon and your toes have an infection, wyd fam????" - I go up to the girl. Grab her by the hair. Yank her out of the tub. Run away with the golden bathtub until I know she's not chasing me anymore. Then my toes fall off from the infection, so I fill the bathtub with water from the Lazarus Pit and bathe in it, curing my infection as well as regenerating my toes.

Does that answer your Question?

giphy.gif

...yes. yes it does, thank you very much.

Aren't you supposed to say, 2 liter machine B roke we got 1 liter though

Nah. We steal our supplies from the Pizza restaurant across the road. They always get the freshest ingredients, so therefore we do too. We offer delivery. They don't. That makes Buttlet's Pizza Palace the best pizzeria around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop ninjaing my pizza and Coke!

That was my purchase!

Don't worry young Mocha Latte, there's plenty for everyone.

Nah. We steal our supplies from the Pizza restaurant across the road. They always get the freshest ingredients, so therefore we do too. We offer delivery. They don't. That makes Buttlet's Pizza Palace the best pizzeria around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't worry young Mocha Latte, there's plenty for everyone.

I approve of this nickname

Bump...Have you ever waited so long that you resorted to eating to pass the time?

Bump...Not four hours exactly, but it works. Also, I find it easier to bump my threads by placing a meme. When I do that I know something good comes out of it for you guys. You're not just seeing a boring "bump".

It depends on what I've eaten recently. I can't eat Mexican food. That's a huge stink factor. And don't even get me started on Waffle House. I swear you don't know smelly until three hours following a trip to Waffle House.

loooooooool

Why are you so awesome? I really don't deserve such kindness

I have no clue. I hate more than anything to make enemies and I hate it, even more, knowing someone hates me. It's just something I try hard at to prevent.

Back