• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

1. You're asking a question on hour own ask thread lol, and 2. It's just kinda weird to publicize your relationship with another TBTer on this forum lmao, we don't mind that yall are dating but it's just weird to talk about it so much here.

THIS. EXACTLY THIS ^^^

1. You're asking a question on hour own ask thread lol, and 2. It's just kinda weird to publicize your relationship with another TBTer on this forum lmao, we don't mind that yall are dating but it's just weird to talk about it so much here.

This is golden lmao

It's funny how you guys are the ones who asked the questions but you're kinda shaming him for it. He said he'd answer truthfully, and he did.

It's an ask thread, people asked and they responded completely truthfully, just like it said in the title. Don't shame.

Anyway.

What is your favorite video game? (Besides Animal Crossing)

It's funny how you guys are the ones who asked the questions but you're kinda shaming him for it. He said he'd answer truthfully, and he did.

And it's funny how people agree with me :rolleyes:

oh **** I need to keep my trolling in the troll thread smh

It's an ask thread, people asked and they responded completely truthfully, just like it said in the title. Don't shame.

Anyway.

What is your favorite video game? (Besides Animal Crossing)

See we need more people like you on this website.

My favorite video game besides Animal Crossing is either Skyrim or Starbound. Outside of animal crossing and pokemon I'm a PC gamer.

Bump. And before you ask a question keep in mind that you can't get mad at me for answering questions especially since I said I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTION TRUTHFULLY.

With that said ask away.

Favorite season?

Butts: your opinion on them.

Do you mean the concept of a butt or what I think about butts in general?

If you're referring to the concept of a butt I think it's stupid. I don't understand the purpose other than being there to relieve your bowels and doing that is just a pain in the butt. (No pun intended)

But if you're talking about butts, in general, I can't say. I don't really have an opinion on butts as I don't sit around on my butt all day thinking about it.

Last edited:
What's your favorite SpongeBob episode?

I really liked the Seabear episode, as well as the episode where SpongeBob breaks his butt and hides in his home with his three new best friends, Napkin, Penny, and Potato Chip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

the puns be killing me my dude
thank you for bestowing your wisdom

Anytime. My wisdom, though limited, is worth being shared across the world wide web.

I really liked the Seabear episode, as well as the episode where SpongeBob breaks his butt and hides in his home with his three new best friends, Napkin, Penny, and Potato Chip.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anytime. My wisdom, though limited, is worth being shared across the world wide web.

DRAW A CIRCLE MY DUDES THE SEABEAR IS COMING FOR US

Bump...I'm hungry, and I just finished my Goldfish and Saltines...

Last edited:
Name every reason you don't mind saying in public about why you like ThatOneMarshalFangirl.

Also, are you jealous of Marshal?

Name every reason you don't mind saying in public about why you like ThatOneMarshalFangirl.

Also, are you jealous of Marshal?

Check page 8 post 79 for the answer to your first question. And for your second question if I were to be jealous of Marshal then she'd have to be jealous of Mint. I sent love letters to that squirrel because in a town where you're the only human you have to make do with what's available to you.

Back