• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Bump. I've decided to only bump once this thread goes off the radar of the first page of recently updated threads.

You are dating Fangirl now? lol

Indeed I am. Wizards can be in relationships too you know. ;)

what do you think about transgender people?

I look at transgender people the same way I do anyone else. I see them as normal people living ordinary lives. I don't look down on them ever. I'm not going too deep into this. Don't want to push sensitive buttons on other people.

I look at transgender people the same way I do anyone else. I see them as normal people living ordinary lives. I don't look down on them ever. I'm not going too deep into this. Don't want to push sensitive buttons on other people.
:)

What's your biggest regret?
If that's already been asked then if you could see anyone in the world right now who would it be.

What's your biggest regret?
If that's already been asked then if you could see anyone in the world right now who would it be.

My biggest regret would have to be self-diagnosing myself with Gonorrhea and AIDS because it put me through a whole month of stress that I had an STD. I believed it so much my mind created the symptoms of both. Found out after getting tested I was clean. Goodbye all of March 2017.

And if I could see anyone in the world right now it would be my girlfriend whose profile link is in my signature.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever u feeling butt

Oh geez. Give me eight to ten minutes for me to type my in-depth answer.

First of all, she's absolutely gorgeous. Though of course, looks don't matter in a relationship (at least they shouldn't).

Second, she's got a great personality. It's a great mixture of sassy, kind, humorous, caring, and adorable traits. Just one of the many things I love about her.

Not to mention she's smart. Smarter than me to say the least. She still has a chance at a great future. I was kicked out of college, so I've got a life working cashier AND Customer service at Gamestop to look forward to.

She's a great listener and easy to talk to as well.

And she doesn't conform with current tren....nevermind she just said she liked a dabbing emoji I accidentally sent her on Kik.

There are plenty more which I'm not going to list because I'd be up past 5:00am still typing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not rly I'm just wondering if this is real xD

I've got a question for you...Why do you keep putting me in the spotlight? Why don't you ask her some of these questions on her ask thread?

Last edited:
I've got a question for you...Why do you keep putting me in the spotlight?
1. You're asking a question on hour own ask thread lol, and 2. It's just kinda weird to publicize your relationship with another TBTer on this forum lmao, we don't mind that yall are dating but it's just weird to talk about it so much here.

Back