Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Opinion on EMOJI MOVIE JULY 28TH

It's about as creative as this video.

I find the creation of that movie and everyone's involvement in it completely worthless and a complete waste of money. I knew it was bound to happen eventually. I just hoped it wouldn't be so soon. Today's society should frown upon the creation of such a thing.

That said just like Destiny has guided most of my actions I'm sure it'll lead me at some point into watching this movie. It always happens. I told myself numerous times that I refuse to watch Frozen, but I ended up watching it two years later because I was too lazy to pick up the remote and press the channel button.

Top 5 of your favorite bands/artists?

A new Toy Story? Interesting..

Anyways, top 5 favorite foods?

Bump...I think we all need a little Mozart in our lives.

A new Toy Story? Interesting..
Anyways, top 5 favorite foods?
  1. Chicken from Publix
  2. Chicken & Dumplings
  3. Black Licorice
  4. Cosmic Brownies
  5. Toffee

Drinks would've been much easier to list. I struggle with that question. I will say that those aren't in any particular order. There's a chance that later today or a few days from now I'll think of something better, but for now that's it. The only two things on there I can say for sure are in the top 5 are Cosmic Brownies and Chicken & Dumplings.

how many shrimps do you have to eat, untIL YOUR SKIN TURNS PINK?

I can't say for sure as I'm not an expert on Shrimp. However, I asked my local Tortoise and he said that no amount of shrimp can turn your skin Pink, but if you eat your shrimp raw you may develop a pale gray skin color. Not long after you acquire your pale gray appearance you will find yourself being placed inside of a vampiric bed casing, surrounded by Tempur-Pedic cushioning on all sides, then lowered into a hole in the ground.

If you ever have any question that cannot be easily answered, chances are your local tortoise knows the answer, for the Tortoise knows all.

What are your top 5 favorite drinks?

1. Yoohoo's
  2. Kool-Aid
  3. Sunny D
  4. Strawberry Milk
  5. Sweet Tea

Least favorite TBT user?

I don't think I have one. I mean to be completely honest you can get on my nerves from time to time, but I don't think of you much differently than everyone else. TBT is generally a friendly community, and I believe it'd be best to keep it that way.

I don't think I have one. I mean to be completely honest you can get on my nerves from time to time, but I don't think of you much differently than everyone else. TBT is generally a friendly community, and I believe it'd be best to keep it that way.

Funny, because that is literally the exact same way I feel about you.

What have you been doing lately to occupy your free time?

Funny, because that is literally the exact same way I feel about you.

Good to know we can at least agree on that.

What have you been doing lately to occupy your free time?

Nothing really. I've just been watching a bunch of meme videos on Youtube from the "F" playlist. I started with the "Important Videos" playlist, which then led me the next step in my journey to becoming a meme lord. After I finish the "f" playlist which consists of 1,309 videos, I will continue my studies with the final stepping stone towards Memelordship; the "Web Junk" playlist, which has over 3,000 meme videos that must be watched all the way through. It is the mother of all meme playlists. I will complete it and become the greatest Meme Lord that ever lived.

Back