Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Check page 8 post 79 for the answer to your first question. And for your second question if I were to be jealous of Marshal then she'd have to be jealous of Mint. I sent love letters to that squirrel because in a town where you're the only human you have to make do with what's available to you.

Aw that's cute what you said about her.

I see o.o Okay then.

Bump....Is it bad to bump my thread twice in one day? I just assumed that since it went off radar of the first page it'd be alright, but is it?

Last edited:
Bump....Is it bad to bump my thread twice in one day? I just assumed that since it went off radar of the first page it'd be alright, but is it?

You can bump as many times as you want in one day, but you need to wait 4 hours from your last post.

Dear god I forgot how bad that panel was in the manga.. (referring to your profile pic)

Ok, here's my question,
Which JoJo is your favorite?

Last edited:
Dear god I forgot how bad that panel was in the manga.. (referring to your profile pic)

Ok, here's my question,
Which JoJo is your favorite?

I've been working on catching up with Jojolion before I go back and read parts 1-4. But yeah it is pretty bad.

I really like Johnny Joestar. I don't care that he's a cripple. He was a jerk at the start in the flashbacks but I grew on him further into part seven.

How did you find out about JJBA and what did you read/saw first, the anime or manga?

Back