• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

What is the deep & meaningful story behind your username of Buttlet? What does the 32 represent?

Bump...Now you know what to do in this situation.

What is the deep & meaningful story behind your username of Buttlet? What does the 32 represent?

Back in my early years I was constantly bullied. The thirty-two other kids in my first-grade class would use their pocket knives and create little cuts in between my fingers and toes, then pour scalding hot salt water with a teaspoon of rubbing alcohol onto the cuts. I decided one day that enough was enough I grabbed one of the kids by their hair and went to throw them on the road right on their head, but I failed and instead tripped busting my head open. I was in the hospital for about two weeks recovering from a severe concussion. Once I got out I went back to school and the kids were even madder than they were before I fought back. They grabbed me by my underwear and hung me by them on the highest flag pole at school. I stayed there all day and all night. My buttocks bleeding from the pressure applied by my undies. The next day the kids took me down and shoved my butt against an electrical outlet electrocuting me, causing third-degree burns on my buttocks. From then onward all the kids referred to me by Buttlet, until one day it stuck with me. I learned to accept the name I had so painfully earned. As for the thirty-two, let's just say those kids won't be a problem anymore. Legends say that if you go to the burned down school you can still hear them screaming as they burn in the flames of their own sorrow.

I got my Buttlet from Game Grump's playthrough of LOZ: Wind Waker. The thirty-two comes from my first email. I wanted something simple, but the username I chose was taken. Yahoo suggested putting a "32" after my username and I did, and it's been my go to number for everything, but my passwords.

Who is your favorite Five Night's At Freddy's Character?

Who is your favorite Five Night's At Freddy's Character?

Phone guy. I can't think of anyone else that I liked. I'm not a fan of FNAF. The fan base is weird IMO. I played it on my phone and made it through the entire first game doing literally nothing. I made it through nights 2-5 just sitting there using no power at all. Could be a glitch. Maybe not, but it ruined the experience for me.

How many bumps do you think are on btf total? (And there's bump rules? lol)

Bump...If you ever want to go to jail do this.

How many bumps do you think are on btf total? (And there are bump rules? lol)

I did a search on the website for the keyword "bump" and according to the website, there are over 500 posts. 500 is the limit for the number of search results that are shown. To figure out the exact number of bumps on this website would take a while to figure out.

Bump....I deleted Pok?mon Go yesterday so I'd have enough storage for that one Rick and Morty app "Pocket Mortys". It's like Pok?mon except you collect Mortys instead of Pok?mon.

ok but if kanye west had to take a kanye quest to find a kanye chest that he thought was the kanye best and he needed to take a kanye rest because he felt kanye blessed, would be pass the kanye test or would he get kanye depressed and get his butt kanye finessed?

Last edited:
ok but if kanye west had to take a kanye quest to find a kanye chest that he thought was the kanye best and he needed to take a kanye rest because he felt kanye blessed, would be pass the kanye test or would he get kanye depressed and get his butt kanye finessed?

Is that even a valid question? I'll answer to the best of my ability without trying to sound entirely idiotic.

Well since Kanye decided to rest instead of continuing his journey he would've been mauled by bears or coyotes. Barely hanging on to his life he would give up on his Kanye Quest, he would become Kanye depressed because he couldn't handle the Kanye Stressed life he lived while waiting for his wounds to heal. He'd be so Kayne stressed he would start drinking. He'd drink so much that he'd die. All because he decided to take a Kanye Rest on his Kanye Quest for the Kanye Chest. Does that answer your Kanye QUESTion?

My head hurts...I haven't thought that hard since a few months ago in college, before I got kicked out, at the campus library when I was deciding whether I should play Skyrim or Saints Row instead of going to class. I didn't take a single test second semester by choice of course.

Bump...I've never seen anything more accurate than this in my life.

Are you truthful?

I normally always tell the truth. I say "normally" because there are some things that my Mom and/or Dad have asked about that I knew the answer to, but was too scared their reaction if I told them the truth. I won't state exactly what those things are on here unless I'm asked about it on this thread because if I were to refuse to answer the question it'd counteract the title thus making me a liar. I said I'd answer truthfully and I've done exactly that so far and plan to continue to do so. That being said I have no filter so ask questions at your own risk.

Bump...I'm sorry but my wi-fi is trash today so there won't be a meme video with this message.

Bump...Goodnight my friends. Don't let my good night stop you from asking questions.

What is one of your fears?

Back