Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
The title says it all except that I don't care what you ask me. It can be personal, nonpersonal, or just a random question that you know good and well I don't know the answer to but you asked anyway.

So with that said have fun and ask away.

UPDATE: Due to an outbreak of very similar questions I've received recently, that has caused Godzilla to go on a rampage attacking Tokyo City as well as this thread I'd like to add one rule.

If you ask me a question, please keep in mind that the title says I WILL answer ANYTHING truthfully. If you're going to get mad about my answers, don't. I'm just simply doing what I said I would. If you don't want to know then don't ask. Thank you.

Last edited:
What is your favorite kind of music?

What is your favorite kind of music?

I don't have a particular kind of music I like per se, but there is music I listen to. This may sound weird, but I like music that is catchy, gets stuck in my head, and not fast-paced, but not slow either, all at the same time. So I can't say I have a favorite kind.

Favorite holiday?

I like Thanksgiving a lot. My family makes great food (except for turkey...it's too dry how they make it). I also like Halloween since it's three days after my birthday, but it's not my favorite.

Last edited:
Yeah, dry turkey sucks! Anyway, what's your favorite drink?

Last edited:
have you ever eaten a booger? *slams fist on table* the people deserve to know

have you ever eaten a booger? *slams fist on table* the people deserve to know

XD The last time I ate a booger was two years ago when I was seventeen, and it was because I lost a bet with my best friend.

Story behind your username?

I figured I'd get that question eventually.

I can't take credit for it. All credit goes to Game Grumps, so I guess it's kinda hypocritical for me to call you a conformist in that one "Troll the person above you..." thread since technically that makes me a conformist as well.

https://youtu.be/HjShcaf9jOY Here's the link to the video I got it from.

https://youtu.be/HjShcaf9jOY

- - - Post Merge - - -

What's your favorite villager?

Male: Lopez
Female: Mint

Bump. I kinda feel bad for doing this. I feel like bumping my thread makes me seem desperate for attention, when that's not the case.

Back