• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ask me ANYTHING and I WILL answer truthfully

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

New York fish and wildlife technician named Richard Thomas had calculated the volume of dirt in a typical 25–30-foot (7.6–9.1 m) long woodchuck burrow and had determined that if the woodchuck had moved an equivalent volume of wood, it could move "about 700 pounds (320 kg) on a good day, with the wind at his back". Another study, which considered "chuck" to be the opposite of upchucking, determined that a woodchuck could ingest 361.9237001 cm3 (22.08593926 cu in) of wood per day.

How did you find out about JJBA and what did you read/saw first the anime or manga?

I found out about it from my brother because he showed me the fight between Dio and Jotaro, which really got me into it. And
I saw the anime first.

What are some of your favorite hobbies?

What are some of your favorite hobbies?

I really enjoy writing. I'll write about just about anything really. I've caught the interest of a publisher for one of the things I'm working on. Do you think I could use that talent in the Museum Shop as a service? (Like poetry or something like that) Probably not.

I was a heavy PC gamer until I decided to pick acnl back up. And before that I had put countless hours into Pok?mon Alpha Sapphire towards completing the Pokedex (Legendaries as well as event only Pokemon.) I registered every Pokemon 1-721 into it. Then Sun and Moon came out and I completed that Pokedex before I even got to the third island, but that doesn't matter.

Other than that the only other thing that I can think of is watching movies/tv shows for days on end without sleep. I do it once a month or I try to.

i guess, i just imagine a large department store outlet where you pick out butts lmao

i guess, i just imagine a large department store outlet where you pick out butts lmao

Well you're the first person ever in the four years I've used that name (I used it in high school for one of my classes) to look at my name and think that. So congrats!

Well you're the first person ever in the four years I've used that name (I used it in high school for one of my classes) to look at my name and think that. So congrats!

thanks i guess haha.. i have too weird imagination :p

Bump....and good night. It is 11:10 pm right now, so I'm going night-night. Ask anything and I'll answer in the morning.

Bump....I was waiting for the moment the clock immediately hit 7:09 that way it would've been exactly four hours since the last post, but I forgot to check back on this thread. Rip.

How many moles do you say you'd have on your entire body?

How many moles do you say you'd have on your entire body?

I have a small mole on my back, but that's it. I only know that because of my doctor.

I couldn't decide which one of these two meme videos I liked the most, so I'll use two today.

Last edited:
Are you old enough to drink? If so, have you and do you have a favorite?

Are you old enough to drink? If so, have you and do you have a favorite?

I'm going to be completely honest. I am not old enough to drink...but I have. I'm nineteen, but I have tried red wine. I personally do not like red wine. I forgot the brand of the wine I drank, so I can't tell you that. I haven't tried any other kind, but I'm not so sure if I even want to. I don't know if it's the same where you live, but legal drinking age is 21 in Tennessee. I've got a few years, but I'll limit myself to only New Years Eve.

Back