• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Whats Worse, Bad Music or Bad Tv?

Bad Music Or Bad Tv?

• Bad Music

Votes: 51 49.5%
  • Bad Tv/Movies

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • Neither Matter To Me

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I Don't Think I Could Manage Either Way D:

Votes: 12 11.7%

• Total voters
I'm really uninterested with TV and movies, most of them I only find 'average' or really dislike, music has been a main source of entertainment since I was a kid and it always makes me happy

Bad music. Bad TV I can pretty much ignore. But bad music, depending who's playing it and how inconsiderate they are, can get pretty irritating. Especially if it's played on full blast and it's been played over and over again. This applies to radio stations too, that make remixes of songs that are fine on their own and play it atleast 5 times in the same hour. Bad TV is like background noise to me, bad music is not.

Bad music. Bad TV is easy to avoid because you can change the channel. Bad music gets played on TV. Like that ****ing Ed Sheeran song that gets played everywhere.

Definitely bad music for me. With bad television, you can tune it out at least or use it as background noise (despite me not being a fan of that either). But if I have to listen to country music or bad pop music, nope.

But neither of them compare to radio talk shows. I can't stand the voices. One of my roommates always has the radio to NPR and it's the most grating thing in the world. The worst part is that he'll have it to high volume while having headphones on and gets offended when we ask to turn it off if he's not actively listening. I've slowly started to really dislike radio stations. x_x

I don't really see myself in many situations where I have to listen to bad music or bad tv without being able to switch? But I guess bad music annoys me more. Songs that go mainstream and are overplayed everywhere you go (like stores or restaurants) are more likely to happen than bad tv.

Bad music like Taylor Swift's Look At What You Made Me Do is what bugs me.

I listen to music more than I watch TV anyways.

Back