Do you have any pets? Describe them if you do!

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I currently do not own any pets, but my partner does have a pet cat that I love with all my heart. He's a super cute senior tuxedo cat and he's super lazy and just ahhhhhh I love him. ❤ How about you? Do you have any pets?

Here are my dogs (from oldest to youngest)

Junie: Six years old. Boxer mix.

Ninja: Five years old. Purebred German Shepard.

Barkley: turns four in August. Cocker Spaniel/Husky mix.

Peanut: two years old. Breed unknown.

Annie: One 1/2 years old. Great Pyrenees mix with Bloodhound.

Kai: One years old. Great Pyrenees and Anatolian Shepard.

Hamilpup, Hercules, Eliza, and George: two months old. Ninja is their dad, Kai is their mom.

I also have a beta fish named Elliot and a Clydesdale horse named Chestnut!!

I have two dogs: Saki and Shadow.

Saki is a nine year old Chinese Shih Tzu. He bites when he doesn't like what someone is doing to him, when he doesn't want to be touched, and especially when he has to get his ears cleaned or his claw dug out of his paw pad. Don't get me wrong though, when he's not biting he's the sweetest pupper you would ever meet. He's blind, and has extreme separation anxiety. He has problems with his ears where they get all yucky if not cleaned out. Problem is he won't let us clean them without biting our hands off. Because of that the yuck turned into a tumor, that if not cleaned sometime soon will spread to his brain and kill him. I love this dog as if it were my own blood born child.

Shadow is a fifteen year old Toy Poodle. He's all black. He's deaf and pees on EVERYTHING. We can't leave anything on the floor else he'll pee on it. At least twice a month he runs away at night, because someone will walk in the house at night and he'll run right out the door. Worst part is he's so black you can hardly see him at night. It isn't until a few hours later that someone rings our doorbell asking "Is this your dog?". He's ran off so many times that everyone in the neighborhood knows exactly where to bring him if they pick him up. It's become the norm pretty much.

My sister has a goldfish named Alexander Hamilton (Alex for short). She's had him for over two years, which is pretty long for a goldfish.

My other sister has two turtles, named Tammy and Lord Farquad. They don't do anything interesting.

We also have two Guinea Pigs. They are both girls. One is Cookie and the other is Disco.

Cookie lives up to her species name. She's the biggest pig I've ever seen. She eats non-stop, and doesn't gain any fat. She's a sweet pig, but she's not very fond of being held.

Disco is a sweeter pig. She gets her name from the band "Panic! at the Disco". She eats noticably slower than cookie, so when we feed her we have to take her out of the cage and hold her while she eats otherwise Cookie will snag her food.

Not too long from now, we'll be getting a pet rabbit from a girl at church for free, because her rabbits turned out to not be both girls, but rather a boy and girl.

I think that pretty much covers all the pets in my house.

I have one cat named Holiday. She's little, dark gray, and has yellow-green eyes.

We bought her when she was just under a year old, when I was in 5th grade.
My mom's friend gave her to us when she was just under a year old because she didn't like her scratching on her leather couch. She's turning 9 on July 4th (American Independence day, which is why she's named Holiday)

She can be quite mean when she's not in the mood for pets and is scared/shy around strangers and becomes mildly aggressive when provoked. But when she wants attention she can be the sweetest, she is one of those cats that will tap you to ask for pets, very rarely she will hop on my bed and cuddle up next to me or sit like a human/meerkat and lean on my arm xD

i have a cat named bella. (i didn't name her) she's such a sassy little thing. she's gray but she has little peach colored spots on her. she's "mean" (or tries to be) to anyone other than my family and i, but the extent of her meanness is basically hitting you with her paws (we try to keep her nails clipped) so it feels really cute even though she's actually annoyed.
i also have a bunny named darwin (previously called tiny. and buddy. and peewee.) he's a cute little guy, but more of a family pet. we all take care of him and since my cat was a kitten when we got her, she's grown up basically with him so they're friends. when we let him play sometimes he tries to go eat her food and she just shares with him. my mom thinks it's really cute but i'm constantly reminding her that cat food probably isn't ideal for a bunny. oh yeahh, he's white with black spots and probably the fattest bunny i've ever seen but his ears don't grow so he has these teeny ears on his really fat body. he looks like an oreo mouse.

Last edited:
I have 5 dogs. The oldest is Lulu, a very sweet dachshund that likes everyone but men and will do anything to climb out of an open window. She is the alpha of the group, and actually is the mother of all the dogs. The father is with my grandparents. Banner is the one that always finds a way to cause trouble and always is too cute to stay mad at. He is one of the only dogs that will run for the sake of running. Mabel is the one who you would least expect to be Lulu's child. She loves to eat and has even gotten into a couple of fights over other dogs food. She hates going for walks unless she has Lulu to guide her. Turtle is a semi-shy dog who has lost trust in most other dogs because of a serious injury from Mabel. She was hospitalized for quite some time. She loves going to a park and laying on our picnic blanket. She is very chill. Veruca is the really shy one that only really trusts Mom. She hasn't gone on a walk in a long time due to a fight with Mabel. The injuries weren't severe, but because she us the youngest, she was very scared. She is a real sweetie when you do warm up to her.

Overall, our house is really chaotic.

I have three dogs

Two black and white Boston Terriers, on only has one eye
And a white mutt who prances around with a bow tie he is part Schnauzer, so he has a wonderful mustache.

I have two male cockatiels named Matthew and Zeke who are both rescues. Before we got them, Matthew was being abused and Zeke was neglected. They're both skittish and bite the living **** out of you if you put your hand near their cage. Zeke's more loving because he was neglected, and Matthew's extra bitey.

I'm going to post a picture as well because I already have one on hand for the scavenger hunt:

attachment.php

This is Louie!! She's a beagle, 3 years old now. She's the friendliest little ball of fur ever and loves to play with other dogs, especially street dogs, who don't like her all the time lol. She likes to sleep behind/in front of doors so we have to be careful opening them. She'll go crazy for socks but run away when she hears the noise of bells. She's the best!

Back