• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Kabuki the Cranky cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty2201

=^.^=
Pear 🍐
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6167-5507-6211
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Blue Rosewater Potion
Opalescent Crystal
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Opalescent Crystal
Blue Rosewater Potion
Feedback
99.9% (1018) +
Kabuki is moving out of my town, I'm not sure how original he is, I haven't played ACNL in awhile. But he is free to anyone to wants him

Edit: He should be original, he is from my old cycle town, and I don't think I got him from someones void, and I don't give my villagers items or anything

Last edited:
Im on now and will be for the next 12ish hours

I'm on now for a few minutes, but I have to go soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you do come on, I should be on at 9:30 PM my time (MST time), which is about 4 hours from when I'm posting this

Last edited:
Could I have him? He is a dreamie for my second town

Is there a time you'll be on at? It's a bit hard to know when your on since you have invisible mode on. Can you VM or PM me?

i would love him if kaede is unable to take him?

I'm not sure if they are still taking him or not, they haven't replied. If they don't, I'll let you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing - Sorry @Kaede Nova, I can't VM or PM you, and I need to get rid of him so I can continue on my game. I hope you can find him elsewhere >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back