• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Something you thought of, that's funny, but couldn't say out loud?

when i think of something i usually just say it, this includes inside jokes and my dumb sense of humour. the closer i am with people the more i speak my mind

I have a real messed up sense of humour ... so, y'know ...

FINALLY A USE FOR THIS STORY so during a summer program last year me and a bunch of other kids were learning about the town's different facilities and when we went on a tour of the bank THE MUSIC PLAYING IN THE SPEAKERS ALL OF A SUDDEN WAS "PHOTOGRAPH" BY NICKELBACK AND I STARTED SMIRKING AND I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND SHE STARTED LAUGHING KIND OF QUIETLY SO I STARTED LAUGHING BUT LOUDER AND OUR FACES WERE SO RED WE COULDN'T CONTAIN IT AND THOSE POOR PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO SPEAK AND TEACH US BUT ALL WE HAD ON OUR MINDS WERE MEMES

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

- - - Post Merge - - -

During an agonistic encounter, one of the animals I work with threw a carrot at another animal's face. Thankfully they were fine, but it was still funny to see it happen.

Lol a camel bit my brother at work and spit on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even though I'm asexual I still like a funny sexual pun here and there, but not too sexual. When I think of one I have to hold off because I know I'll get in a serious amount of trouble. I also love dark humor when it's not too dark, I don't really hold off those in front of my mom. Aaaaaand I think racist jokes are funny, I'm not racist, but I still like making racist jokes. I don't take them seriously, after all it's only a joke.

IMO racist jokes are 100% okay as long as it isnt used to put others down. some people get offended too easily. my once best friends dad made a joke about italian slavery and i laughed lmao. it doesnt effect my life now so i dont find it relevant ill just laugh

i cant speak for everyone though.

black lives matter hahahha its a complete joke but id get skinned alive saying it is online which is what im doing right now

- - - Post Merge - - -

also alot of more dark humored jokes but nowadays everyobe is hurt by everything so no more saying that

Of course, lots of insider jokes as a kid. I could make my best friend just by saying the word sandal. But other than that I'm a grown and individual person, so I don't really have to copy shock humor to fit in with the loudest crowd.

Back