• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Something you thought of, that's funny, but couldn't say out loud?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just comment something that made you nearly burst into laughter.... but you couldn't (obvi) because you would look weird, or it just was not the appropriate place for it..?

Today at work, I was stocking the onions (I work in produce) and thought of this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9OGJQNWOGo

And most ppl just don't get it okkkkkk

Pretty much any in-joke.

If I sang "ma ma pa pa pa perfect illusion" to just anyone, they'd look at me like I was nuts.

Any inside joke or reference to the shows I like. I tend to like unpopular shows so hardly anyone would understand the references.

But you know what, I'm okay with that! Sometimes it's fun to just laugh with yourself. Afterall, you're your own best friend!

This one rape joke I heard was actually pretty funny, but people would probably annoy me about it if I had posted it here.

I was dropping off paperwork at an office where one of the managers passed away unexpectedly a month or so ago (not my employer, not anyone i knew). I guess it was his birthday, because the door of his office was closed and everyone had left these post-it notes on the door wishing him a happy birthday. I thought to myself, aww that's nice! then i imagined being deceased and looking down from the heavens and seeing my co-workers put post-it notes on my door on my birthday and i almost said out loud "You guys couldn't even bother to spring for a card!?!?!" had to hold in a chuckle, heh...

A lot of inside jokes, or my really horrific dark sense of humor, if anyone knew the inner machinations of my mind I'd be committed for sure. >.>

I have very dark humour, and one day I'm worried that my filter is going to stop working and I'm just going to say what I think lol

I also make really bad puns that most people probably don't understand or I find hilarious when they're really not. I probably shouldn't say them because hey're usually so bad that they're embarrassing :p

Same! I would probably lose so many friends if I said half the stuff that comes into mind.

It is not so much that it's dark humor or anything, but no one would get it if I tried to explain it. I watched this vine clip from a guy named Marlon Webb, and his humor and acting was far too good for me to even attempt to do it justice.

"They all have helmets on their heads, but I use a watermelon instead!"

FINALLY A USE FOR THIS STORY so during a summer program last year me and a bunch of other kids were learning about the town's different facilities and when we went on a tour of the bank THE MUSIC PLAYING IN THE SPEAKERS ALL OF A SUDDEN WAS "PHOTOGRAPH" BY NICKELBACK AND I STARTED SMIRKING AND I MADE EYE CONTACT WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND SHE STARTED LAUGHING KIND OF QUIETLY SO I STARTED LAUGHING BUT LOUDER AND OUR FACES WERE SO RED WE COULDN'T CONTAIN IT AND THOSE POOR PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO SPEAK AND TEACH US BUT ALL WE HAD ON OUR MINDS WERE MEMES

Even though I'm asexual I still like a funny sexual pun here and there, but not too sexual. When I think of one I have to hold off because I know I'll get in a serious amount of trouble. I also love dark humor when it's not too dark, I don't really hold off those in front of my mom. Aaaaaand I think racist jokes are funny, I'm not racist, but I still like making racist jokes. I don't take them seriously, after all it's only a joke.

During an agonistic encounter, one of the animals I work with threw a carrot at another animal's face. Thankfully they were fine, but it was still funny to see it happen.

Inside jokes and dark humor always comes to mind during serious situations. I have gotten strange looks from people in those situations with me, but honestly, those looks they give me make me laugh a little bit more.

I don't remember but I always think of funny comebacks which I can't say because they're offensive lmaooo

Back