• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop closed, check new shop

Hi how many RVs can I look at? I liked the look of Etoile (cloud making machine and kik and lala dress, Viche (left and right spaltfest sign and marie wig) and Cece's wig. Sorry if thats a lot, I can pay for the etoile itms~

Hi how many RVs can I look at? I liked the look of Etoile (cloud making machine and kik and lala dress, Viche (left and right spaltfest sign and marie wig) and Cece's wig. Sorry if thats a lot, I can pay for the etoile itms~

Etoile is in my RV rn if you'd like to come over and grab those items :)

Sure! I've added you~ let me know when u added me and I come straight over, also how much tbt is it all for?
And your town name as well~

Last edited:
I can give you 40tbt if you want~? I don't mind :)

Last edited:
Sure, thank you very much. What is your town name? So i don't accidently go to someones elses

Thanks, will I be able t get the other items as well?

Alright thank you~ Do you have a dream address? It would be lovely to see your town without disturbing it. :)

Alright thank you~ Do you have a dream address? It would be lovely to see your town without disturbing it. :)
I'm currently working on finishing it up (moving out a few villagers, etc) so once I do, I will be more than happy to give it to you :)!

Sure no worries XD, if its alright, when I go to your town to sell stuff to retail? my shops are all closed

thanks, let me know when your ready~

offer withdrawn

Last edited:
I don't have a lot of bells atm but I'd donate what I have? (20? I think) but or meows, but I'm working on getting some meows as quickly as my fingers can carry me! I'd love to visit Etoile as well.
edit: I have the meows now, so hopefully I catch you on soon!

Last edited:
offer withdrawn
Okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have a lot of bells atm but I'd donate what I have? (20? I think) but or meows, but I'm working on getting some meows as quickly as my fingers can carry me! I'd love to visit Etoile as well.
edit: I have the meows now, so hopefully I catch you on soon!
Okay! Just lemme know when you're ready :)

Hiya, how have you been? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hope I'm not being a bother XD

Back