Shop closed, check new shop

Hi how many RVs can I look at? I liked the look of Etoile (cloud making machine and kik and lala dress, Viche (left and right spaltfest sign and marie wig) and Cece's wig. Sorry if thats a lot, I can pay for the etoile itms~

Hi how many RVs can I look at? I liked the look of Etoile (cloud making machine and kik and lala dress, Viche (left and right spaltfest sign and marie wig) and Cece's wig. Sorry if thats a lot, I can pay for the etoile itms~

Etoile is in my RV rn if you'd like to come over and grab those items :)

Sure! I've added you~ let me know when u added me and I come straight over, also how much tbt is it all for?
And your town name as well~

Last edited:
I can give you 40tbt if you want~? I don't mind :)

Last edited:
Sure, thank you very much. What is your town name? So i don't accidently go to someones elses

Thanks, will I be able t get the other items as well?

Alright thank you~ Do you have a dream address? It would be lovely to see your town without disturbing it. :)

Alright thank you~ Do you have a dream address? It would be lovely to see your town without disturbing it. :)
I'm currently working on finishing it up (moving out a few villagers, etc) so once I do, I will be more than happy to give it to you :)!

Sure no worries XD, if its alright, when I go to your town to sell stuff to retail? my shops are all closed

I don't have a lot of bells atm but I'd donate what I have? (20? I think) but or meows, but I'm working on getting some meows as quickly as my fingers can carry me! I'd love to visit Etoile as well.
edit: I have the meows now, so hopefully I catch you on soon!

Last edited:
offer withdrawn
Okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have a lot of bells atm but I'd donate what I have? (20? I think) but or meows, but I'm working on getting some meows as quickly as my fingers can carry me! I'd love to visit Etoile as well.
edit: I have the meows now, so hopefully I catch you on soon!
Okay! Just lemme know when you're ready :)

Hiya, how have you been? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hope I'm not being a bother XD

Back