• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visit my dream house!

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
Feedback
100% (114) +
I'd love for some feedback on my house (validation allows me to thrive please validate me)

note: the left wing and the back room will swap places after the back room is expanded again
there are also some other bits and bobs that I've got planned to go into places once I get them

(DA in signature!)

LIVE TOUR OF REDWOODS

I like your dirt paths
Hi Wendell
Cool Hyrulian throne room
Princess room, nice
Sweets room, sweet!
LOVE your green room!
upstairs..
Holy moly, that's the biggest teddy bear I've ever seen!
Very nice!
Downstairs...
Ooo, I like it a lot, do you rent?
I love this giant shell!
upstairs...
outside
nice, clovers!
your flag cracks me up
good idea with the bushes.

Great job!

LIVE TOUR OF REDWOODS

I like your dirt paths
Hi Wendell
Cool Hyrulian throne room
Princess room, nice
Sweets room, sweet!
LOVE your green room!
upstairs..
Holy moly, that's the biggest teddy bear I've ever seen!
Very nice!
Downstairs...
Ooo, I like it a lot, do you rent?
I love this giant shell!
upstairs...
outside
nice, clovers!
your flag cracks me up
good idea with the bushes.

Great job!

tysm!!

the paths are still a work in progress in some places and they'll be eventually be lined better!

I love my flag it's my fave

I like the majestic feeling when I first enter your house~ the way you designed the first room to be like a king and queens room, was really cool. Upstairs was a little shocking (didn't know you could get those teddy bears so big) and it was very pleasing deisgn. Like a dream come true sort of bedroom. The room on the left is my favourite, I love the greenery and very peaceful, it was a nice touch. The room is kinda what i want to try and do in life, have a nice garden~
The room on the right, I liked how it was deisgned as well, the way you layed out everything and how its not as big as it can get yet. Th back room, loved the music, the sort of upbeat stuff you imagine when you want to eat lots of candy or something. And the basement was ordered nicely, (love jellyfish light and what is the thing on the table by the music box clam?)
And I like the idea how you are going to chance the left wing to the back room, almost as if i walked into a kindgom and walked right into the gardens, right?
I love your town~

I like the majestic feeling when I first enter your house~ the way you designed the first room to be like a king and queens room, was really cool. Upstairs was a little shocking (didn't know you could get those teddy bears so big) and it was very pleasing deisgn. Like a dream come true sort of bedroom. The room on the left is my favourite, I love the greenery and very peaceful, it was a nice touch. The room is kinda what i want to try and do in life, have a nice garden~
The room on the right, I liked how it was deisgned as well, the way you layed out everything and how its not as big as it can get yet. Th back room, loved the music, the sort of upbeat stuff you imagine when you want to eat lots of candy or something. And the basement was ordered nicely, (love jellyfish light and what is the thing on the table by the music box clam?)
And I like the idea how you are going to chance the left wing to the back room, almost as if i walked into a kindgom and walked right into the gardens, right?
I love your town~

tysm! the garden's my favourite too! (the shell thing in the basement is the super clam shell or something, it's from the new update (I wanna say the splatoon stuff?))

tysm! the garden's my favourite too! (the shell thing in the basement is the super clam shell or something, it's from the new update (I wanna say the splatoon stuff?))

ohhh, it was odd XD But i liked it anyways, I am also working on my towns paths and flowers and everything,

I have to say I really like the thorne room, and the display case behide Zelda and Link is a nice touch.
The only thing that I don't care for is the extra colums only because I kept running into them.
1st Floor Left Room is very relaxing. I sat there for awhile.
1st Floor Right Room is so cute~, but for some reason the piggy bank look off to me.
1st Floor Back Room that room made me really hungry.

2nd Floor is nice with the large bears, I'm so jealous that you have a dreamcatcher.

Basement, like I am super jealous that it mermaid theme. I have been trying to get the complete set and I am having a hard time.

But over all I really like your house. Good job~

Back