• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Silver watering can & hydrangea bushes

StarrySkye3

Orange ๐ŸŠ
Coconut ๐Ÿฅฅ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
* I got everything on my list except for the silver watering can and some blue/pink hydrangeas. Let me know if you have any to sell me!*

I need quite a few things for my sister's town and my own.

Thanks! :D

I need:
-Pink Wetsuit CHECK
-5 jacob's ladders CHECK
-20 cedar saplings CHECK
-20 saplings CHECK
-15 pink/blue hydrangea bushes STILL NEED
-30 or so clovers CHECK
-silver axe CHECK
-golden axe CHECK
-silver watering can STILL NEED
-dollhouse dress CHECK
-hair bow wig CHECK
-crown CHECK
-mermaid series CHECK
-whirlpool tub CHECK
-bath robe (gracie) CHECK

Last edited:
i can get you:
pink wetsuit - 5 tbt
jacobs ladders - 2 tbt each
cedar saplings - 1 tbt each
saplings - 1 tbt each
bushes - 2 tbt each
clovers - 2 tbt each
silver/gold axes - 5 tbt each

these are the standard prices for this stuff; total would be 140 for everything :3
(i would recommend having more than one silver axe, though; they still break after a certain number of swings, so if you're landscaping trying to get the decorative stumps it's always best to have multiples on hand)

Last edited:
i can get you:
pink wetsuit - 5 tbt
jacobs ladders - 2 tbt each
cedar saplings - 1 tbt each
saplings - 1 tbt each
bushes - 2 tbt each
clovers - 2 tbt each
silver/gold axes - 5 tbt each

these are the standard prices for this stuff; total would be 140 for everything :3
(i would recommend having more than one silver axe, though; they still break after a certain number of swings, so if you're landscaping trying to get the decorative stumps it's always best to have multiples on hand)

Ok yeah that sounds great! Thanks so much. Let me know when you are available and if you prefer pick up or drop off. I agree with you on the axe, I think I'll get 2. I generally save on swings by hitting twice with the gold and then once with silver, but I am doing quite a bit of landscaping so it's good to have extra. :D

Ok yeah that sounds great! Thanks so much. Let me know when you are available and if you prefer pick up or drop off. I agree with you on the axe, I think I'll get 2. I generally save on swings by hitting twice with the gold and then once with silver, but I am doing quite a bit of landscaping so it's good to have extra. :D

awesome! it'll take me a little while to get all your things together, so i'll vm you when i have it all?

I have these items: dollhouse dress (2 btb), mermaid series (4 btb each item), and whirlpool tub (4 btb) if you still need them.

I have these items: dollhouse dress (2 btb), mermaid series (4 btb each item), and whirlpool tub (4 btb) if you still need them.

Hello! I'm sorry for the delay. I've had a busy morning. I would definitely like to purchase all of that from you! Let me know when you are free to trade :)

Bump! Need the silver can mostly! It's more fun to water flowers with than the gold can. :D

Back