BeanScribbles

Munching on Shrimp Chips,
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
I finally fully expanded my basement but I don't know what to do with it! Does anyone have any ideas?

for my basement I made it my mermaid / underwater room, since the basement made more sense than any other room for
it

you could maybe make it a living room? lots of comfy chairs maybe a tv, fireplace, maybe one bookcase since you already have a library, some magazines, if you've got a 3ds or wii u you could put them in there?

i made my basement into a cabin ( like in the woods ) with one of the creepy K.K. songs playing.

but you could come visit my town and look in my house.
all my rooms were my original idea ( in the sense of how it looks )

you may copy any of them if you like :)

you can come over if you want to gain some new ideas :)

on an old file, i made a basement into my own personal little cafe! i had all the furniture from brewster and i was really happy with it :)

Last edited:
My basement is a game room..but I'm paying my sister some bells to redecorate for me so I don't know what she'll do with it.

my basement is like.. kinda like a studio i guess? i don't know what it would be professionally called but all my mannequins are in a corner with gracie outfits that i'd never wear and in the other corner are cameras and studio lights. rope partitions line my bottom walls and the other side has a bulletin board with a cubby/locker thing next to it. there's a sewing machine next to the mannequins to i guess look like the costumes they're wearing are sewn? i'm not good at explaining but yeah.

What is you did something similar to a library like a reading room? You could have a couple of bookcases and magazine racks, with tacks of magazines and books on tables or the floor, along with lots of pillows, chairs, tea/hot chocolate, etc. You could also just do a nice little cozy living room with a tv and some chairs, couch, and plants.

I've made a music/lounge and arcade room for my 2nd and 3rd character then an over the top mayor's office for, well, my mayor.

I made my basement into a restoration / pottery studio and decorated it with museum art, pots, etc. I made it into a crafty area but also a little messy like an actual basement. In my other character's houses I have a bar, a bathroom, and another bathroom :p I want to turn the bar into a speakeasy and have the back/bar part hidden by the large bookshelf.

I have a gym and laundry basement, with some leftover items to make it look like an actual storage.

I want to go for something a little darker in my basement. My town is going for a sort of emo, dark, night time feel so some creepy elements seem appropriate.

I'm thinking along the lines of a cult room with skeletons and candles in it. Maybe just me though.

Back