• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Mayor Moi's Art Shop [ SLOTS FULL ]

MoiCrossing

Mayor of Yuzu
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6868-4548-1480
Feedback
100% (18) +

Scroll down to see some of my art and the order form!
Things about the Shop (PLEASE READ!):
1. I take all OCs, Mayors, and humanized villagers. i can do animal ears but I'm not able to draw full on furries, sorry!
2. If your mayor/OC/whatever has a complicated clothing design, please suggest another set of clothes so I can draw them (More quickly and easily)
3. They take time. If you're going to constantly PM / VM me about it, I won't
do yours and move onto the next person's order.
4. Credit me if you're going to use the drawing for anything!
(deviantart: tsu-kon.deviantart.com)

I work on very large canvases: 4000 x 4000 or higher depending on what drawing I'm doing. If you don't want that, please specify what dimensions you'd like the drawing to be in (Pixels please)

(375 TBT) Chibis:
goodcouple.jpg
bwkiddesing2.jpg

(325 TBT)Headshots:
moi3.jpg
kuryong!!.jpg

(225 TBT)Colored Sketches :
chibiperla.jpg
ashton.jpg

Adding an extra person is an extra 200 TBT![/SIZE]

HERE'S A DEAL (Please read!!):
If you offer items from my wishlist, then I'll knock off 15 TBT per item! You can try offering more than one of the item but please tell me beforehand!
Wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/jAKyeyizBr?limit=50&offset=50

HERE'S ANOTHER DEAL! (Please read!!):
If you offer any of my dreamies , I am willing to knock off 300 tbt from your order! As of now I can't immediately take them: the villagers taking up space need to move to accommodate them!
CURRENT DREAMIES (order based on priority)
1) Lolly
2) Skye

ORDER FORM (Please PM this to me!) I don't start drawing until I have received payment!:
Code:
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=2]Type of drawing(s) you want:
References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ):
Wishlist items offered:
Extra person? (Y/N): 
TBT being deducted:
Total TBT:[/SIZE][/FONT]
Slots:
CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK

WAITING FOR PAYMENT:
[]

WAITING LIST (3/3):
[ ThatOneMarshalFangirl (Chibi w/ Marshal: 100 TBT + bluebear) ]
[ BrinaLouWho ]
[ punctuallyAbsent ]

Thank you!!
tumblr_inline_mg2m4n03Ve1qdlkyg.gif

Last edited:
omg!! yes please

Type of drawing(s) you want: headshot
References: (x) (click view more for more refs)
Wishlist items offered: orderables: microwave, pantheon post, refrigerator, rice cooker, rococo lamp, storage case, teacher's desk, trash bin
Extra person? (Y/N): no
TBT being deducted: 120 I think? I'm bad at maths lmao
Total TBT: 205 I think

thank you ♥

Last edited:
I can offer you Bluebear. Please let me know when you have room for her so I can order. Your art is so pretty! :)

Last edited:
heyy I like your style, its super cute

Type of drawing(s) you want: chibi + headshot
References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ): [will] Please use the outfit in the 2nd/3rd ref, with or without the hoodie! Shoes are just white oxfords.
Wishlist items offered:
Extra person? (Y/N): Nope!
TBT being deducted: 0
Total TBT: 700

I can offer Muffy c:

Type of drawing(s) you want: Chibi
References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ): http://i.imgur.com/LK2zj7J.jpg
Wishlist items offered: Muffy
Extra person? (Y/N): N
TBT being deducted: 300
Total TBT: 75

Last edited:
omg!! yes please

Type of drawing(s) you want: headshot
References: (x) (click view more for more refs)
Wishlist items offered: orderables: microwave, pantheon post, refrigerator, rice cooker, rococo lamp, storage case, teacher's desk, trash bin
Extra person? (Y/N): no
TBT being deducted: 120 I think? I'm bad at maths lmao
Total TBT: 205 I think

thank you ♥

yes that's correct!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer you Bluebear. Please let me know when you have room for her so I can order. Your art is so pretty! :)

I'll add an extra slot for you! You can order now, and once I make room for bluebear I'll contact you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyy I like your style, its super cute

Type of drawing(s) you want: chibi + headshot
References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ): [will] Please use the outfit in the 2nd/3rd ref, with or without the hoodie! Shoes are just white oxfords.
Wishlist items offered:
Extra person? (Y/N): Nope!
TBT being deducted: 0
Total TBT: 700

thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer Muffy c:

References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ): http://i.imgur.com/LK2zj7J.jpg
Wishlist items offered: Muffy

Yes thank you!

yes that's correct!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add an extra slot for you! You can order now, and once I make room for bluebear I'll contact you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes thank you!

Let me know when you can receive her ^^ I have her card so will take a few moments to get her in boxes !

Let me know when you can receive her ^^ I have her card so will take a few moments to get her in boxes !

I can take her now if you're available? I'll prioritize your drawing once I get her!

References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ): https://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8_d.webp

Wishlist items offered: N/A

Her eyes are blue. Could you put Marshal on her head?

Last edited:

References (include hairstyle and clothes | MUST BE IN COLOR ): https://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8_d.webp

Wishlist items offered: N/A

Her eyes are blue. Could you put Marshal on her head?

I'll charge like 25 TBT extra for Marshal if thats okay?
Also idk if its because I'm on mobile but I cant see the reference ^^;

Yeah, that's fine! My mayor is in my signature if you can't see the reference. As mentioned, her eyes are blue.

if i knocked out your entire wishlist in one go, how much tbt off would that be if i asked for a chibi?

if i knocked out your entire wishlist in one go, how much tbt off would that be if i asked for a chibi?

With the remaining left after a r i a n e it would probably be well over the cost for one chibi (1020 TBT compared with 375 TBT)
you'd have 645 TBT remaining!

With the remaining left after a r i a n e it would probably be well over the cost for one chibi (1020 TBT compared with 375 TBT)
you'd have 645 TBT remaining!

oooh i see.. well, in that case, do you have a waiting list? because i can get your wishlist except the good luck charm, and i'd love a couple pieces of your pretty art ♡

Last edited:
oooh i see.. well, in that case, do you have a waiting list? because i can get your wishlist except the good luck charm, and i'd love a couple pieces of your pretty art ♡

I already have a few people on my waiting list but once they clear up I'll be sure to contact you first!

Back