• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for people to play Animal Crossing with (I'm a new player)

ScottishSimulator239

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
I'm looking for anyone that would be interested in Playing Animal Crossing with me, I'm a reasonably new player and Ive just made my town as I post this so if anyone is interested that would be great! :)

I actually need some signatures for my town anyway, so I can pop on over and play with you for a while ^_^

Last edited:
sure, why not :)

I'm not availble at the moment but I can give you my nintendo friend Code if you want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1478-6509-2598

pm me when you are :)

Cool Im still kind of new too the 3D's system so if you could explain how if I have to add you or something that would be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good.

Cool Im still kind of new too the 3D's system so if you could explain how if I have to add you or something that would be great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good.

You have to add people you want to play with as a friend (using friend codes) and they have to add you then you can play together.

I'll add you too! I have lots of bells & hybrid flowers if you want some ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Becky I can come over now if u want

I can play :) Add my FC and PM me if interested

Last edited:
Back