• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist

wishlist here

also looking for some lucky clovers

I'd prefer to pay IGB, TBT if needed and for the clovers

ty

hello candour ♡
i can help with clovers! not immediately, i'm not near my 3ds right now, but i can. how many do you need?

I'm looking for roughly 40 rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

that would be great ty!

oh that all? i definitely have 40, they're all yours B]
would asking the stan 2 tbt each for them be ok..? i saw you prefer igb but i have more igb than i'm ever going to know what to do with.
always room for more though, hahah

oh that all? i definitely have 40, they're all yours B]
would asking the stan 2 tbt each for them be ok..? i saw you prefer igb but i have more igb than i'm ever going to know what to do with.
always room for more though, hahah

Is 1.5 each alright? that would bring it to 60 in total ?

just let me know whenever you're ready! do you want delivery or pickup? :blush:

Is 1.5 each alright? that would bring it to 60 in total ?

sounds perfect, it's higher than what i've been getting, lol.
someone sweet-talked me into letting them buy 350 clovers 3 per 1 tbt. i'm still mad at myself for letting them

anyway! yes that's fine. i'm actually home now (was doing errands) so i can drop them off whenever~

sounds perfect, it's higher than what i've been getting, lol.
someone sweet-talked me into letting them buy 350 clovers 3 per 1 tbt. i'm still mad at myself for letting them

anyway! yes that's fine. i'm actually home now (was doing errands) so i can drop them off whenever~

aw man I'd feel bad buying them at that price tbh, I'm ready whenever, I have no real plans for today so

aw man I'd feel bad buying them at that price tbh, I'm ready whenever, I have no real plans for today so

awesome! i'll grab my 3ds and come over then. i'm pretty sure i have you added already right? so it shouldn't take too long

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure yeah, I remember complimenting your mayors name haha

haha oh that's right xD
alrighty, over in a tick
also my connection is iffy so if i don't talk and just throw the clovers out and leave, i'm not being a dick, i just want to finish before an error, lol.

haha oh that's right xD
alrighty, over in a tick
also my connection is iffy so if i don't talk and just throw the clovers out and leave, i'm not being a dick, i just want to finish before an error, lol.

alright no problem, there's an open space to the right of the train station plaza

Back